Although turbidity analyzers was developed for controlling and monitoring drinking water, a turbidity measurement is also required in wastewater plant more and more to achieve sustainable society. Yokogawa started turbidity business since 1959, and our analyzers supplying safety water and saving water pollution around the world. You can find the best solution thanks to excellent technologies proven by experiences.
Application for new Turbidity Analyzers
|Target application||Application detail||TB820D||TB400G|
|Water purification plant||Tap water/municipal water/drinking water/potable water||✓||N/A|
|Industrial water||Same level of drinking water||✓||N/A|
|Acceptable application||Application detail|
|Food & Beverage||Water measurement for beer/soft drinks/juice||✓||N/A|
|Disinfectant / Sanitizer||N/A||N/A|
|Wastewater treatment||Discharge point||(*1)||N/A|
|Treatment plant, coagulation||N/A||N/A|
|Process industries as Bleaching agent||Chemicals, Pharma, Textiles, Pulp and Paper||N/A||N/A|
|Desalination plant||After RO membrane||N/A||N/A|
(*1) If allowed by correlation between SS and Turbidity
Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Detector TB820D
The TB820D is a next-generation digital Turbidity analyzer and connects to FLXA402T. TB820D turbidity analyzer equipped LED as a light source, flat window structure cell, new diagnostic functions, ultrasonic cleaning, etc., and they will reduce your maintenance time dramatically.
Surface Scattering Light Turbidity Detector TB830D
Turbidity Detector TB830D utilizes a surface scattered light measurement.
This non-contact method is less susceptible to contamination, reducing maintenance while realizing high efficiency in facility operations with our latest digital sensor technology.
The technology of predictive maintenance prevents accidental shutdown and reduces OPEX.
Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine FLXA402T
The FLXA402T is the next-generation analyzer for the Turbidity detector and Chlorine sensor. The FLXA402T can connect up to two sensors of Turbidity, Chlorine, pH, and Conductivity, with digital communications availability.
- TB820D Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Detector Start-up and Safety Precautions (1.1 MB)
- TB820D Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Detector (6.1 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of Converter (4.2 MB)
- TB400G Surface Scattering Light Turbidimeter (6.9 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Start-up and Safety Precautions (1.6 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of SC (1.2 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Installation and Wiring (Introduction and General Description) (3.9 MB)
- Wiper-Washing Controller (263 KB)
Rechercher plus d'informations sur nos compétences, technologies et solutionsContactez-nous