The LL50A Parameters Setting Software is designed to build and set parameters, ladder programs, and the like of the UTAdvanced digital indicating controllers from a PC. The tuning and monitoring of ladder programs are possible during communication with the controllers.
- Parameter Setting Function
- Tuning Function
- Ladder Program Building Function
- Network Profile Creating Function
Parameter Setting function
Parameters that determine controller functions can easily be set:
controller model type, controller mode (single-loop control, cascade control, loop control with PV switching, etc.), universal input/output functions, setup parameters and others.
Used to tune a controller's PID parameters. Displays measured input value, target setpoint, and control output value as a trend graph on a personal computer screen, allowing PID parameter modification, AUTO/MAN switching, control output modification in manual operation, etc.
Ladder Program Building Function
Ladder sequence programs can be created and ladder programs can be monitored.
Network Profile Creation Function
Can be used to create an electronic device data sheet for PROFIBUS-DP communication.
Via Bus Powered USB Cable
Can be set parameters while no power supply to controller.
Via Ethernet Communication Connector
Via Dedicated Adapter
Can be used while attached to the control panel.
- Windows 7 Professional (32-bit and 64-bit versions),
Windows 8.1 Pro Update (32-bit and 64-bit versions) (Desktop type)
- Communication method: USB 1.1
Via RS-485 Communication Terminals
【Support Information】List of RoHS
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
【Support Information】New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
- LL50A Parameter Setting Software with Ladder Program Building Function and Network Profile Creating Function Installation Manual (1.3 MB)
- LL50A Parameter Setting Software with Ladder Program Building Function and Network Profile Creating Function User's Manual (17.5 MB)
- Precautions on the Use of the UTAdvanced Series (286 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us