Data acquisition (DAQ) is the measurement, recording, analyzing, and presentation of real-world phenomena. It includes electrical measurements such as voltage, current, power as well as measurements through sensors and transducers including temperature, pressure, flow, level, strain, acceleration, pH, humidity and more.
Selecting the ideal recorders/data loggers depends on your application. Typical factors include sample rates, channel scalability, signal conditioning, sensor types, analysis capability, mobility, and environmental conditions.
Yokogawa recorders/data loggers are recognized for industry leading measurement accuracy, noise tolerance, and build quality. These include most industrial networking protocols, all-in-one architectures, and typically require no programming.
Panel mount recorders are fully integrated data acquisition and display stations with secure, built-in data storage and network connectivity. Panel-mount solutions are NEMA compliant and integrate the data acquisition equipment into a control panel.
Portable data acquisition systems are fully integrated, data acquisition and display stations with secure, built-in data storage and network connectivity. Portable versions are available for industrial and laboratory applications.
We have been solving customers’ issues in many industries using our AI. Utilizing our analysis experience and elemental technologies, we can offer a lineup of easy-to-use AI products. AI functions such as predictive detection and future prediction can be easily applied, and operation efficiency is improved.
Data loggers record sensor data over longer periods of time for monitoring, testing, and analyzing asset health and performance. Yokogawa data loggers are recognized by industry for superior reliability, noise immunity, measurement accuracy, and ease of use.
The SMART 920 allows you to collect data from your entire site without the high cost of wiring points to remote or unpowered locations.
Strip chart recorders trend electrical or mechanical signals onto paper. Yokogawa chart recorder offer world-class performance and reliability.
Acquire, report, and analyze data from Yokogawa data acquisition and controller products with a range of easy to use and cost-effective software tools.
To measure kS and MS streaming or transient electromechanical signals with triggers, signal conditioning, and simultaneous sampling, use high speed data acquisition. ScopeCorders combine the advantages of an oscilloscope with a DAQ system.
This toolkit includes:
- How to reduce boiler accidents
- Best practices for optimizing pressure startup and combustion
- How to accurately measure steam and carbon monoxide
- The Top 3 things to consider in your boiler lifecycle
- SMARTDAC+ Data Acquisition & Control Paperless Recorder GX/GP (7.8 MB)
- SMARTDAC+ Data Acquisition & Control Data Acquisition System GM (7.8 MB)
- SMARTDAC+ Data Acquisition & Control Multi-loop and setpoint program control (2.1 MB)
- AI Product Solution Book Download
- Intelligent Industrial Recorders μR10000/μR20000 (10.1 MB)
- DAQMASTER MX100/MW100 (4.2 MB)
- SMARTDAC+ Data Logging Software GA10 (5.4 MB)
Satoru Kurosu discusses Yokogawa's 100th anniversary, key message "Co-innovating tomorrow" to deliver new value to customers, and Yokogawa's position in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
In addition to perfecting your thermal process, some heat treaters may need to meet additional industry requirements such as NADCAP (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) and AMS2750E specifications.
You will learn:
- What is NADCAP?
- What is the NADCAP process?
- NADCAP Pyrometry (AC 7102/8) Checklist and how it relates to the top 10 findings
- Does my existing DAQ and control instrumentation meet AMS2750E specifications?
- Does my existing field test instruments meet AMS2750E TUS specifications?
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us