The high performance wireless pressure transmitter EJX310B features a single crystal silicon resonant sensor and are suitable to measure liquid, gas, or steam flow as well as liquid level, density, and pressure. These transmitters transmit not only process variables but also the setting parameters using wireless signal. The transmitters run on internal batteries, and the installation cost can be decreased since hard-wiring is not required . The communication is compliant with ISA100.11a protocol specifications.
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Field Instruments family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
- Long Life Battery Design
Ultra low current consumption design using two high capacity lithium-thionyl chloride batteries provide wireless operation for years.
- Security Assured Wireless Network Joining
Infrared communication between the devices for wireless network configuration and parameter setting.
- Quick Update Time
Selectable from 0.5 second to 60 minutes for measured process value to publish wirelessly.
- Temperature monitoring at a tank farm
- Temperature and pressure monitoring in tank jungles, three vertical monitoring points.
ISA100 wireless temperature and pressure transmitters.
- Daily manual reading of pressure and temperature gauges with report by phone.
- The customer wants to change measurement from off-line to on-line.
- Cabling for wired transmitters in huge plants (up to 300 meters long) is expensive.
- Wireless pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Repeater was set under the gateway.
- The maximum distance between the repeater and transmitters is approximately 500m.
ISA100 wireless temperature and pressure transmitters with orifice plates allow:
- No cabling installations or maintenance.
- Small amount of hardware and simple equipment implementation means minimizing potential vandalism.
ISA100 Wireless Monitoring
- Gateway x1, Temperature Transmitter (YTA) x3, Pressure Transmitter (EJX) x1, Repeater x1
Gateway is installed at control room and 3m height extended antenna is set.
- Temperature Transmitter (YTA) and Pressure Transmitter (EJX) are installed at each monitoring point.
- Repeater is installed on high position.
- Oil level measurement of diesel tanks that feed fuel to their diesel generator's which are at three locations and 400 meters apart from each other.
- Also to measure level , pressure and flow to and from their main storage yard.
ISA100 Wireless Temperature and Pressure Transmitters
- Gateway x1, Temperature Transmitter (YTA) x1, Pressure Transmitter (EJX) x1
High quality wireless communication confirmed
- Packet Error Rate (PER) is 0 to 2.5%/ 5 days
Download this eBook and learn:
- The basic physics of pressure
- Different types of pressure sensors
- Features of pressure transmitters
- Pressure transmitters communications standards
- Key characteristics of pressure
- Common types of diaphragm seals
The use of wireless technology in industrial automation systems offers a number of potential benefits, from the obvious cost reduction brought about by the elimination of wiring to the availability of better plant information, improved productivity and better asset management. However, its practical implementation faces a number of challenges: not least the present lack of a universally agreed standard. This article looks at some of these challenges and presents the approach being taken by Yokogawa.
In recent years, more field wireless devices have been used in hazardous areas. Meanwhile, in plants that are usually recognized as hazardous areas, there are numerous metallic tanks and pipes that easily shield or reflect radio waves, as discussed later, thus resulting in a poor environment for wireless communication.
The innovation of wireless technology increases the use of wireless communication in the industry. The introduction of wireless communication to plants, however, requires strict features such as robustness, real-time responsiveness, and low power consumption. This has restricted the use of wireless communication to limited applications such as data logging and device status monitoring that does not require strict real-time responsiveness and data arrival reliability in communication.
- EJX310B Absolute Pressure Transmitter Bottom Process Connection (256 KB)
- EJX310B Absolute Pressure Transmitter Universal Flange (255 KB)
- EJX310B Absolute Pressure Transmitter (329 KB)
- EJX310B, EJX430B Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transmitter with /N1 (422 KB)
- EJX310B, EJX430B Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transmitter with /N2 and /N3 (426 KB)
- EJX110B, EJX310B, EJX430B Long Vent Plug (/U1) (148 KB)
Op zoek naar meer informatie over onze mensen, technologie en oplossingen?Contact