Designed for project journey, engineered to last.
We care about your project. Early involvement of life cycle services in projects is highly recommended to maximize the value delivered to the customer and secure the profits. Yokogawa offers complete life cycle services for process control instrumentation to manage projects. Maintenance and calibration agreements for various parameters can be scheduled timely to keep the process running smoothly. Above all, after each project delivery, we carry out inspection to ensure the execution and successful completion of a project.
Life Cycle Services for Process Control Instrumentation
We provide a wide range of other life cycle services next to managing your project, including:
- Device commissioning: getting your process up and running – on time and on budget.
- Training: for commissioning and maintenance engineers.
- Maintenance & calibration agreements: annual calibration and maintenance for your instrumentation.
- Calibration services: a complete range of calibration services to suit your requirements.
- Extended warranty: allowing you to repair, replace and calibrate devices that have failed under normal operating conditions due to material or manufacturing defects.
- Maintenance services & Calibration Agreements: offering you technical support based on a 24/7 contract, a dedicated phone line and FieldMate support.
Maintenance & Calibration Agreements
Yokogawa offers you a complete range of calibration services to suit your requirements, from in-house, on-site, to factory calibration. These services apply to various parameters including:
- Voltage / current (recorders)
After project delivery, inspection by Yokogawa ensures the execution and successful completion of a given project. This step is crucial as we review the entirety of the project in meticulous detail to determine whether or not your project meets certain predetermined requirements for completion.
Visual inspection is a method of quality control and data analysis. During the visual inspection, that can be performed on documentation, dimensional verification, physical/visual examination of the equipment or packing, will be checked against specific documents and procedures as specified in the Test & Inspection Plan.
Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
Part of the inspection procedure can be a Functional Inspection, or so-called Factory Acceptance Test (FAT). During a Functional Inspection a representative selection of instruments is chosen to verify/witness tests on functionality/correctives of the equipment. A Functional Inspection is usually performed as a retest on the official manufacturing test. Examples are but not limited to destructive test, non-destructive test, hydro pressure test, functional and calibration test.
Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
During a Site Acceptance Test (SAT) the functionalities, configuration and interfaces with other systems at site will be checked and verified by a qualified service engineer. This verification will be always performed at client site after installation and connection of the equipment at the permanent operation positions.
Op zoek naar meer informatie over onze mensen, technologie en oplossingen?Contact