Yokogawa is working with HAMILTON to offer best-in-class dissolved oxygen sensors for pharmaceutical applications. Since their introduction in 1995, HAMILTON oxygen sensors have become world leaders because of their signal performance and low maintenance requirements. The rugged design of the OXYFERM's membrane is stable, fast to respond, has low flow dependance, and withstands numerous sterilizations.
- Exhibits no drift after numerous sterilizations
- Very little maintenance
- Short polarization time
- Fast response
Oxyferm Membrane Kit- Part Number 237123
Oxylyte Electrolyte for Oxyferm - Part Number 237118
Hot-Tap Retractable Assembly, Model PR10
On-line measurements often present extra challenges, especially when routine maintenance is required. The PR10 is ideally suitable for applications where the sensors must be removed without interrupting or shutting down the process. Without any special tools the PR10 can be retracted safely from the process at pressures up to 5 bar (72 psi). The PR10 is a universal retractable assembly that can be used for all liquid measurements. The PR10 is designed to accept any commercially available pH/ORP or dissolved oxygen sensor that has a PG13.5 connection while still being backwards compatible with old Yokogawa electrodes.
For ease of use optional flush ports are available. In the retracted position the sensor can be kept moist, cleaned or even calibrated. This can all be done without process interruption or disassembly of the armature.
PR10 Installation and Extraction
- One model for pH/ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity and inductive conductivity sensors
- All commercially available pH electrodes, such as PG13.5, SMART sensors, Vario Pin, YEF and DIN connectors can be installed in the PR10.
- Integrated protection cage
- A "scraper" is built-in to each assembly to effectively scrape or wipe off the
process from the PR10's shaft as it is being retracted from the process.
- A safe "through the valve" insertion and retraction design
- Simplified installation by optional ball valves with flanged or tapered connections
- Optional flush port accessories makes it easy to keep sensors moist (pH) and clean, and also provides access for calibration if desired.
PB30 Floating Ball- S200256U1
The PB30 floating ball holder features a design which minimizes fouling by the process. A brass ring around the sensor facilitates a check for membrane integrity, and helps to eliminate any deposits of algae, making a cleaning system unnecessary for the model PB30. Maintenance is very simple, with only periodic inspection and calibration needed.
Mini Flow Through Holder, Model K1598AC
When you use the adapter fitting, part number M1263LP, it converts any PG13.5 connection to a 3/4" MNPT. This allows for installation into the mini flow thru holder with a 1/4" NPT inlet nad outlet.
Other adapters are available for easy installation into the F*20 pH/ORP series of holders and the F*40 conductivity series of holders.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us