The FX1000 paperless recorder exceeds customer expectations for quality, high performance and capability—at a price that meets the needs of a cost-sensitive market. FX1000 combines a clear view of process data with highly reliable recording and efficient data access. Network file transfer and web browser viewing improves efficiency and saves time. In addition, FX1000 has the ability to monitor power consumption and record energy usage for diagnostic, preventative maintenance and cost savings.
Intuitive display, easy operation
- 5.7-inch, high-precision, wide-viewing-angle color TFT LCD
- Many types of displays such as trend, digital, bar graph, overview, alarm, and historical trend
- Remote viewing of the FX1000 screen through the Internet
- Multi-functional panel keys
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
Comprehensive selection of measurement types, and exceptional performance
- Input types: DCV, TC, RTD, DI
- Scan interval: 1 s, 125 ms (fast sampling)
- Channels: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.05% of reading (DCV), ±0.15% of reading (TC, RTD)
Reliable data storage
- Large (400 MB) internal memory
- SD cards or CF cards, up to 32 GB
- USB interface (option)
- Binary data storage
- Network enables data redundancy
Support for a variety of applications
- Power measurement recording (option)
- Vacuum pressure recording (Log scale, option)
- Flow rate summation (option)
- F value calculation (option)
Reliable design and construction
- Space-saving design
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP65 compliant)
The SD cards of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with SMARTDAC+ GX/GP/GM, μR10000/μR20000 and FX1000. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the SD card when using with products listed below.
The USB barcode reader of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with the SMARTDAC+ GX/GP series, DXAdvanced series. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the USB barcode reader when using with products listed below.
The CF cards of the following manufacturers have been verified for use with the Daqstation series and the FX1000. However, please note that Yokogawa does not guarantee normal operation of the CF card when using with products listed below.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
List of languages that can be set for each model.
There are thousands of miles of underground pipelines found in the world today. All pipelines require strategically located pumping stations, most often determined by factors such as pipeline size, topography, land use and local road access. The main purpose of the station is to pressurize the flow of gas along the line, but they can also function as remote monitoring stations. Pipeline inlet and outlet pressure as well as temperature are monitored at each station to confirm the gas is flowing. These stations are typically unmanned and are required by DOT 49 CFR 195.452 "pipeline integrity management in high consequence areas" to be monitored and assessed on a periodic basis.
- FX1000 Safety Precautions and Installation Guide (1.5 MB)
- FW1000 Regarding the Downloading and Installing for the Software (FXA120 DAQSTANDARD) and Manuals (416 KB)
- FXA120 DAQSTANDARD for FX1000 Data Viewer User's Manual (1.7 MB)
- FXA120 DAQSTANDARD for FX1000 Hardware Configurator User's Manual (3.1 MB)
- FX1000 Communication Interface (/C2, /C3, /C7) User's Manual (3.5 MB)
- FX1000 First Step Guide (2.4 MB)
- FX1000 User's Manual (5.3 MB)
- FW1000 User's Manual Safety Precautions and Installation Guide (853 KB)
- How to Use the CD Installing FXA120 DAQSTANDARD and Opening FX1000 Manuals (482 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us