Participants on this course will acquire skills in generation and editing of Yokogawa CENTUM VP applications using the System View software. They will also receive training in the use of the software for creation and editing of project graphics.
Course learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the core components in a CENTUM VP system
- Create a project database
- Configure a Field Control Station (FCS)
- Modify and enhance control functions
- Configure a Human Interface System (HIS)
- Create and restore project back-ups
Participants should have either attended the CENTUM VP Operators course or have working experience of using the CENTUM VP software.
Who should attend?
Engineers involved in application development or modifications of applications using the CENTUM VP system.
Course Dates and Locations:
The five-day course will be scheduled shortly.
Please Contact Us to register your interest.
This five-day training course costs £2550 per person.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us