This course is designed to provide an introduction to maintenance of CENTUM VP. The course uses a practical hands-on approach to learning with participants using custom designed training racks and system software to complete class exercises.
Course learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the hardware and its functionality used in the CENTUM VP
- Explain how the Field Control stations and interface PCs are networked and how communication takes place
- Use both software and visual inspection to identify and diagnose system faults
- Create and download simple applications on CENTUM VP
- Hardwire physical inputs and outputs
It would be beneficial for participants to have knowledge of electronics, Boolean logic and instrumentation.
Who should attend?
The course is particularly suited to maintenance engineers responsible for the daily operation and first-line maintenance activities of their CENTUM VP.
Course Dates and Locations:
The two-day course will be scheduled shortly.
Please Contact Us to register your interest.
This two-day training course costs £1020 per person.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us