Course attendees will develop a ProSafe-RS safety project using the development tools and working methods. The objective of the course is to guide the engineers through the process. Attendees will design, implement and test a safety system.
Course learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Set-up and configure ProSafe-RS hardware
- Identify process and system interactions, alarms and events
- Program safety function blocks and user-defined function blocks
- Integrate ProSafe-RS with CENTUM VP process control system
- Configure and test a project using the simulation mode
Participants require a working knowledge of MS-Windows. It would also be beneficial for participants to have an understanding of electronics and Boolean logic and safety systems.
Who should attend?
The course is particularly suited to:
- Process Control Engineers
- Plant Specialists
- Process Engineers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Technical Support Personnel
Course Dates and Locations:
The five-day course will be scheduled shortly.
Please Contact Us to register your interest.
This five-day training course costs £2550 per person.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us