Vacancy: Sales Engineer - Sibiu
For Yokogawa Romania, based in Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Sales Engineer - Sibiu
As Sales Engineer in Industry Automation / Field instrumentation you will be responsible for Systems and Instrumentation Sales to our customers. You will be working in Sibiu city in the area North and Central Transylvania.
You will be responsible for:
- Map & Visit on regular basis customer portfolio - location / industry;
- Understand the customer needs from the RFQ;
- Influence the technical and commercial RFQ;
- Work with Account Management to increase successful opportunities;
- Timely arrange and plan the required checks and approvals;
- Set up sales dossier according to sales process, including all necessary and dedicated forms;
- Create bid strategy, including planning and prioritization of activities;
- Clearly explain the proposal to client;
- Support the sales process by visiting the customer (and/or EPC) for (technical) discussions on RFQ and bid clarifications;
- Address technical items needing clarification to validate client expectations;
- Incorporate possible changes/requests in re-bid;
- Visit and advise customers and/or EPCs;
- Give technical demos and presentations;
- Keep updated on Yokogawa technologies/solutions;
- Keep updated on market solutions, competition.
Do you recognize yourself in the following qualifications?
- Higher technical diploma (bachelor's or master's electricity, measurement and control technology, energy technology, automation);
- Sales experience in industrial automation, instruments and process – 3-5 years;
- Personal drive and self-employment are typical for you;
- Good English communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- High sense of responsibility and safety awareness;
- Computer literate and can work smoothly with MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent in English;
- You are in possession of a driving license.
- Training and support by experienced colleagues;
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology solutions;
- Prominent global customers;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package;
- A work environment where code of conduct, safety, and security are key.
Have we caught your attention?
Please send your application letter and CV to Adriana Tincuta Manu, Manager HR: email@example.com.