The new FlowCam + LO combines the FlowCam's patented flow imaging microscopy technology with an embedded light obscuration module.
Now, for the first time, you can obtain LO data to meet regulatory requirements, and also verify your data with real images, all with a single instrument, and one sample run. In the FlowCam + LO, a single sample passes continuously through two flow cells. The first uses FlowCam technology to capture digital images, and the second uses a light obscuration module to provide data necessary for USP 787/788 compliance.
Pictured here: A schematic diagram of the fluid path in the FlowCam + LO(left), biopharmaceutical sample imaged by the FlowCam(right)
- Collect and process data with FIM and LO at the same time
- Simultaneously test for USP compliance and confirm your results with digital images
- Reduce bench time by combining two particle analysis techniques in a single instrument
- Reconcile data from a single sample, and a single run with two different technologies
- Minimize required sample volume
FlowCam + LO Specifications:
- Particle Size Range: 2µm - 100µm
- Magnification: 10X (~100X magnification)
- Flow Cells: Flow Imaging Module: 80µm quartz, LO Module: 1mm x 0.4mm quartz
- Sample Processing Capability: 0.2mL/minute
- Flow Imaging Module Camera: High resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) CMOS (Monochrome and color available)
- Frame Rate: Shutters up to 100 frames per second
- LO Light Source: Solid-state laser diode, 785nm
- LO Detection Method: Light extinction, volumetric
- Fluidics: Micro-syringe pump with 2.5mL syringe
- Equipped with image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. The FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging to measure size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, food & beverage, aquatic research, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
FlowCam and VisualSpreadsheet are trade mark.
YOKOGAWA will contribute to technology evolution particularly in measurement and analytical tools to help build a world where researchers will increasingly focus on insightful interpretation of data, and advancing Life Science to benefit humanity.
¿En busca de información adicional sobre Yokogawa Iberia, tecnología y soluciones?Contáctenos