- PetroChina Dushanzi Refinery and Petrochemical Complex, Dushanzi, China
CENTUM CS 3000, PRM
- - Using the CENTUM CS 3000 system, many kinds of plant key performance indexes are calculated and analyzed to produce further improvements.
- - During plant start-up, PRM helps the customer’s engineers perform all the loop checks.
- Highly Reliable Production Solution Using Yokogawa Automation and Safety Systems with FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus Technology.
- This is the first offshore platform in Thailand that is designed to make full use of FOUNDATION™ fieldbus technology.
- Petroleum Development Oman, Oman
- Kauther Gas Plant and Gas Wellheads FOUNDATION™ fieldbus based Control System and Safety System
- - The plant was designed to be unmanned, except for some first-line maintenance personnel who are stationed at the plant.
- - Through the use of the latest control system and FOUNDATION™ fieldbus technology supplied by Yokogawa, process control and the diagnostic monitoring of field instrumentation is done from remote locations.
- Scarab Saffron, Egypt
- Scarab Saffron Gas Fields
FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus Control System [Offshore]
- - Smooth fieldbus deployment through first-class project management and expertise
- Reduced operating costs by utilizing the latest technology
- Shell UK Exploration and Production, United Kingdom
- BRENT Field, North Sea UK Sector FOUNDATION™ fieldbus Control and Safety System [Offshore]
- - Extremely cost-effective, reliable fieldbus solution to revive control system
- Minimized total cost of ownership and maximized total value of ownership
FAST/TOOLS SCADA System- FAST/TOOLS SCADA system has helped NAM reduce its operational costs.
- By installing this onto the existing system, the ever greater data streams became easier to manage.
Movement Automation System (MAS)Configured in CENTUM Production Control System[Petrochemical]
- All logistics of raw materials, intermediate products and final products are controlled and managed by MAS.
- MAS enables Operational Excellence with its seamless interface to enterprise resource planning system.
Total Capacity of 253 MW, Coal and Gas Fired, System Replacement
- Replacement of legacy control system by CENTUM CS 3000
- Replacement of 4 – 20 mA protocol to FOUNDATION fieldbus™
Acrylic Fiber PlantDigital plant control system based on FOUNDATION™ fieldbus
- 10-month commissioning realization
- About 20% reduction in CAPEX
- Plant efficiency and process capability improvements
- Alexandria Fiber Company, Egypt
- Acrylic Fiber PlantFOUNDATION Fieldbus-enabled Control System
- Completed this project at significantly lower cost
- Improved the quality of products coming off the production line and reduced the production cost by gaining timely access to field information
- Acquired a predictive maintenance capability through the use of device diagnostic data