- Products & Solutions:
- Industrial Automation and Control Business:
- Solution-based Software:
- Plant Asset Management, PRM:
- Field Digital Solutions:
- Field Instruments:
- Environmental & Analytical Products:
- VigilantPlant Services™:
- Production Control Systems:
- System Migration:
- Fieldeye CCTV Solutions:
- PLC:Leading Edge Controller FA-M3V:
- Films, Sheets:
- Network-based Control Systems:
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS):
- Controllers, Recorders & Data Acquisition>
- Semiconductor Related Products & Systems:
- Magnetoencephalograph (MEG) Systems:
- Confocal Scanner Unit:
- Services Business:
- Service Business:
- Photonic Network Business:
- High-Content Analysis:
- Optical Fiber Sensing:
- Plant Asset Management
Plant Asset Management
Plant Resource Manager (PRM) is a key platform for the Yokogawa VigilantPlant Asset Excellence initiative which aims to improve operations and maintenance and maximize the reliability and availability of plant assets by achieving greater predictability. PRM is a tool that gives you online access to all your field devices via a field digital network so that you can carry out essential management tasks such as changing device parameters. PRM helps both operators and maintenance personnel prevent downtime, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Nippon Shokubai, Hyogo, Japan
CENTUM CS 3000, PRM, FOUNDATION fieldbus, EJA, EJX, DYF, YVP, InsightSuiteAE
- Fieldbus technology introduced to realize predictive and preventive maintenance.
- ISAE to improve the reliability of diagnosis and parameter setting, utilizing data collected by PRM.
Based on open technology
PRM supports the FOUNDATION™ fieldbus, HART, PROFIBUS, and ISA100.11a communications protocols, ensuring an extensive range of devices to choose from. PRM fully embraces an open, rich, and intuitive access to intelligent field devices.