"OpreX Informatics Manager" that transcend interdepartmental barriers.
Yokogawa Electric's OpreX Informatics Manager is an information-integrated solution that goes beyond electronic lab notebooks by optimizing human and material resource management in terms of skills and scheduling.
Merits of introducing
- Digitize research notes and paper documents.
- All data is managed together with tasks and documents within the project.
- Optimize human and material resources, skills, and schedules.
- User Performance Management.
Feature 1: "Information Integrated Solution" that transcends departmental barriers.
As research notes are digitized and integrated with Project Management and Document Management functions, this integrated laboratory information solution connects not only R&D laboratories, but also life science production, quality control, and quality assurance departments.
Feature 2: Resource management of people and equipment is realized.
We support optimization of human and material resource management from the viewpoint of skill and schedule to manage your operational costs and workload.
Feature 3: Data security and privacy protection in compliance with regulations.
We use multi-factor user authentication and data access control functions to ensure strict protection of confidential information and comply with regulatory and industry standards.
Solving Laboratory and Business Issues
- I want to simplify the input process.
- I want to digitize not only test records, but also various other paper records.
- I want to standardize document formats.
- I want to manage my schedule.
- I want to manage KPIs with dashboards, etc.
- I want to manage my skill set.
- I want to optimize workflows.
- Consolidate and verify data.
- I should be able to use my data to draw insights.
YOKOGAWA's solution solves the problems.
- Document management functionality to electronically record Word and Excel files.
- Easy input with a tablet terminal.
- Optimize resource management with scheduling functions for people and goods.
- Efficient task management with KPI management function and workflow management by dashboard.
- Optimize user assignment using skills management and training management (planning and recording).
- Data storage by data lake + Analysis function using AI tools for higher accuracy.
Examples of use in laboratories (R&D)
Used for collaborative management of projects, tasks, data, procedures, equipment, and teams.
- Efficient scheduling of human, material, and other research resources through project management functions.
- Standardization of operational processes and documents through document management functions.
Advantages of Introduction
- Highly customizable for individual researchers.
- Best suited for creative research where changing workflows and unstructured data are the norm.
- Customizable templates by researchers to optimize experimental methods.
- Templates standardize the different note-taking styles of different researchers.
- Compliant with various regulations, so it can be used in a strictly regulated environment.
Sharing information with inspection laboratories
- Quality parameters
- Resource information
- Operational Procedures
Example of use in an inspection laboratory (quality control)
Utilized for test instructions, SOP display, inspection result input, equipment, and report generation.
- Project management functions are linked with inspection item information. Efficient scheduling of human, material, and other research resources.
- Document management functions are used to manage SOPs and create standard documents.
- Documents created in the research department are shared through the document management function and used as procedure manuals.
- Review procedures when deviations occur, share them with research departments, and reoptimize procedures.
- Strengthen collaboration and communication among departments by sharing document management systems.
- Share data and documents between departments and seamlessly execute workflows between departments.
Convenient, easy-to-use features
- Experimental date management =>Intellectual property protection, efficiency of papers
- Project management =>For overall project management
- Resource management =>For workflow, performance management
- Task management =>Workflow management for each task, including experiments and documents
- Template Creation =>Easy templating with building blocks
- Provided by cloud services =>Lower initial deployment costs
- Web App =>All device compatibility
- Comply with international standards=>ASTM1578 - e18 compliant
- Documents importing/exporting =>Available in Word, Excel, PDF, etc.
- Notifications =>Enhanced communication within the team
Monitoring of project status and user task progress driven by the priority of the task.
- Task priority
- Remaining duration of task
- Number of completed, in-progress, and remaining tasks
- Most recent activity
- Task status by project, etc.
- Standardize workflow by using templates for various tasks.
- More flexible task and document customization from standard templates.
Assign personnel and equipment
Assigns the best person for the job based on the user's skill level and schedule. Reservations can be made for instruments and reagents based on calibration record information, instrument usage status, and reagent information.
Future Prospects: Lab automation can be realized by combining Yokogawa products
OpreX Informatics Manager is built to integrate information and serve as a platform for each system. It has a data lake in the cloud that can store a variety of data formats. It also maintains interfaces to connect with various systems and devices. The information obtained from systems and instruments is stored in the data lake, and the various management functions of OpreX Informatics Manager integrate, store, and analyze the information to create academic papers, reports, and applications as output.
OpreX Informatics Manager serves as a platform for these systems and devices, enabling them to store, integrate, and analyze information. This enables not only the integration of information in the laboratory, but also the integration with lab automation, production systems, etc., as well as IoT with AI.
Möchten Sie weitere Informationen über unsere Mitarbeiter, Technologien und Lösungen?Kontakt