Der leistungsstarke drahtlose Differenzdruckmessumformer EJX110B verfügt über einen einkristallinen Siliziumsensor und eignet sich zur Messung von Flüssigkeits-, Gas- oder Dampfströmen ebenso wie zur Bestimmung von Flüssigkeitsständen, Dichte und Druck. Messumformer dieser Art übermitteln nicht nur Prozessvariablen, sondern auch die Einstellparameter mithilfe von Funksignalen. Die Messumformer werden über interne Akkus gespeist. Da somit keine feste Verkabelung erforderlich ist, können Einsparungen im Hinblick auf die Installationskosten erzielt werden. Die Kommunikation entspricht den Spezifikationen des ISA100.11a-Protokolls.
- Langlebige Akkuauslegung
Zwei Lithium-Thionylchlorid-Hochleistungsakkus mit extrem geringem Stromverbrauch sorgen über Jahre hinweg für einen zuverlässigen Drahtlosbetrieb.
- Sichere Anbindung an das Drahtlosnetzwerk
Eine Infrarotkommunikation zwischen den Geräten ermöglicht eine Konfiguration des Drahtlosnetzwerks sowie diverse Parametereinstellungen.
- Schnelles Aktualisierungsintervall
Gemessene Prozesswerte können in einem zwischen 0,5 Sekunden und 60 Minuten einstellbaren Aktualisierungsintervall drahtlos übermittelt werden.
Geothermal power plants create electricity from geothermal energy. These power plants are similar to other steam turbine station; however their heat source is that of the earth's core. The created steam is used to turn the turbine for the production of electricity. Technologies include Dry steam, Flash steam and Binary cycle power stations with Binary cycle being the most common geothermal plant in current production. In the process of geothermal power generation the facility needs to monitor various processes, as in this case steam line pressure sits in remote from control room's location.
The client wanted to monitor the injection gas pressure of gas lift remotely in central control room. Antitheft measures are needed to install new equipments and cables.
Both bulk and finished inventories are stored in distributed tank farm remote from the site operations. These are difficult to instrument due to the infrastructure cost involved. These are then monitored daily by patrol rounds. While effective, this method does require a large skilled labor force to monitor all of tanks. This can impose an additional risk when the stored medium is of a hazardous nature.
- Wireless pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Repeater was set under the gateway.
- The maximum distance between the repeater and transmitters is approximately 500m.
- Oil level measurement of diesel tanks that feed fuel to their diesel generator's which are at three locations and 400 meters apart from each other.
- Also to measure level , pressure and flow to and from their main storage yard.
Download this eBook and learn:
- The basic physics of pressure
- Different types of pressure sensors
- Features of pressure transmitters
- Pressure transmitters communications standards
- Key characteristics of pressure
- Common types of diaphragm seals
The use of wireless technology in industrial automation systems offers a number of potential benefits, from the obvious cost reduction brought about by the elimination of wiring to the availability of better plant information, improved productivity and better asset management. However, its practical implementation faces a number of challenges: not least the present lack of a universally agreed standard. This article looks at some of these challenges and presents the approach being taken by Yokogawa.
In recent years, more field wireless devices have been used in hazardous areas. Meanwhile, in plants that are usually recognized as hazardous areas, there are numerous metallic tanks and pipes that easily shield or reflect radio waves, as discussed later, thus resulting in a poor environment for wireless communication.
The innovation of wireless technology increases the use of wireless communication in the industry. The introduction of wireless communication to plants, however, requires strict features such as robustness, real-time responsiveness, and low power consumption. This has restricted the use of wireless communication to limited applications such as data logging and device status monitoring that does not require strict real-time responsiveness and data arrival reliability in communication.
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter with /N1 (424 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter with /N2 and /N3 (422 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Bottom Process Connection (351 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Universal Flange (347 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Wetted Parts Material Code:H,M,T,A,D,B, Measurement Span Code F, or /HD, /HD2 (359 KB)
- EJX110B Differential Pressure Transmitter Wetted Parts Material Code S (Except for Measurement Span Code F and /HD, /HD2) (357 KB)
- EJX110B, EJX310B, EJX430B Long Vent Plug (/U1) (148 KB)
Möchten Sie weitere Informationen über unsere Mitarbeiter, Technologien und Lösungen?Kontakt