Compact, Easy-to-Use, and Dip-proof, the PH71/PH72 series is designed specifically to meet the needs of both the field and the laboratory. This portable pH and/or ORP meter includes advanced features such as self-diagnostics, data memory, Automatic or Manual Temperature Compensation, and several calibration options.
Combined with a wide variety of pH and ORP electrodes, the PH71/PH72 series offers the flexibility to meet the requirements of nearly any pH and ORP applications.
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Analyzers family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
- Waterproof (IP67), sealed case and connector cover to keep out moisture
- "One-Touch" Automatic and Manual Calibration
- Auto or Manual Temperature Compensation
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Self-Diagnostics warn of fault conditions
- Auto power off extends battery life
- 300 Points of Data Memory (stores pH/ORP value, temperature, date, and time)
- Audio Alarm Function
- ORP Measurement with appropriate electrode
|Measuring range||pH: 0 to 14 pH
ORP: -2000 to 2000 mV
Temperature: 0 to 80℃
|Resolution||pH: 0.01 pH
ORP: 1 mV (0.1 mV for ±199.9 mV)
|Repeatability (w/o sensor)||±0.01 pH ±1 digit
±1 mV ±1 digit
|Display||Digital display by liquid crystal|
|Temperature compensation||Automatic, manual|
|Calibration||Automatic (1 or 2 point), manual|
|Ambient temperature||0 to 50℃|
|Construction||IP67 (JIS C0920)|
|Weight||Approx. 220 g (without sensor)|
|Power source||2 AA size dry cell batteries|
Current trend for increasing mercury awareness throughout the public sector has caused the government to take action. Recently, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has focused their efforts on controlling mercury levels produced in various coal fired power plants. Based on information from several case studies, the EPA developed the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards to cut back mercury emissions. The most popular technology utilized by coal plants to meet the new standards is a scrubber which cleans the off gas from the combustion process. ORP sensors can further monitor the effluent from these scrubbers to ensure optimal mercury emission levels are achieved. By closely monitoring the mercury concentrations in the effluent, plant managers will be able to easily confirm their plants are meeting the EPA's standards.
- PH71Personal pH Meter Quick Manual (455 KB)
- PH72 Personal pH/ORP Meter Quick Manual (496 KB)
- PH71, PH72, SC72 Personal Meter Protection of Environment (Use in China) (148 KB)
- PH71 Personal pH Meter (4.4 MB)
- PH72 Personal pH/ORP Meter (4.9 MB)
¿En busca de información adicional sobre Yokogawa Iberia, tecnología y soluciones?Contáctenos