Maturing drum temperature monitoring
- Replacement of gauge temperature sensor
- 150 seconds per revolution
- Each batch process takes about four hours
- Temperature is monitored to maintain consistency of the viscous fiber entering the drum.
- Existing system requires manual temperature readings.
- Wired temperature measurement is not available because the tank is rotating.
Wireless temperature measurement
- Gateway x1, transmitter (YTA) x1 at measuring point on the maturing drum
- Repeater x2 at fixed locations pointing in different directions (for redundancy)
- High quality wireless communication was confirmed.The PER (packet error rate) was 0%.
- The installation locations of the repeaters must be carefully chosen because the radio signal path changes dynamically as the transmitter rotates.
- On-line temperature measurement.
- Stable measurement of rotating tank.
- Robust communication with lower packet error rates.
Chemical plants rely on continuous and batch production processes, each posing different requirements for a control system. A continuous process calls for a robust and stable control system that will not fail and cause the shutdown of a production line, whereas the emphasis with a batch process is on having a control system that allows great flexibility in making adjustments to formulas, procedures, and the like. Both kinds of systems need to be managed in available quality history of product, and to be able to execute non-routine operations. With its extensive product portfolio, experienced systems engineers, and global sales and service network, Yokogawa has a solution for every plant process.
Chimie de base
Yokogawa has been serving the bulk chemical market globally and is the recognized leader in this market. With products, solutions, and industry expertise, Yokogawa understands your market and production needs and will work with you to provide a reliable, and cost effective solution through the lifecycle of your plant.
Petrochemical companies’ needs are extremely diverse. To come out ahead in today’s highly competitive marketplace, producers are striving to improve quality and productivity. Yokogawa provides tailor-made solutions for these needs based on its long and wide-ranging experience in this field.
Les produits et solutions liés
YFGW710 Field Wireless Integrated Gateway
YFGW710 Field Wireless Integrated Gateway comply to the wireless communications standard ISA100.11a for industrial automation of International Society of Automation (ISA), and relays ISA100 Device data to the system via integrated backbone router. Single unit of YFGW710 has integrated functions of backbone router, system manager, security manage, and gateway.
YTA510 Transmetteurs de Température Sans Fil
Le transmetteur de température haute performance YTA510 accepte les entrées thermocouple, RTD, ohms ou DC volts. Les émetteurs transmettent non seulement les variables de processus, mais également les paramètres de réglage à l'aide d'un signal sans fil. Les transmetteurs fonctionnent avec des piles et le coût d’installation peut être réduit car le câblage est inutile. La communication est basée sur les spécifications du protocole ISA100.11a.
Terrain sans fil
La flexibilité des solutions sans fil permet de réduire les investissements en infrastructure tout en offrant un meilleur aperçu des opérations de l’usine.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.