Providing reliable turbidity and chlorine measurements in Water Treatment Plants since 1959
No.1 Process analyzer supplier to Japanese market*
“Reduce initial cost with reliable products”
“Want to monitor status from remote place”
Many of our customers face these challenges - Yokogawa Turbidity and Chlorine Analyzers resolve them.
The FLXA402T offers multiple connection possibilities, eliminating the need for multiple analyzers and providing greater flexibility. This four-wire analyzer includes a color HMI and an easy touchscreen operation with a simple menu structure in 8 languages for simple and efficient setup and configuration.
With its modular design, the FLXA402T analyzer offers a range of measurement choices with the respective sensor module, including turbidity, chlorine, pH, Conductivity, and 4-20mA input. Dual sensor measurements save your install space and offer additional functionalities, such as pH compensation for the Chlorine analyzer.
*Based on a Yokogawa survey in 2019
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Analyzers family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
Support up to 2 sensors
FLXA402T has a modular structure and can insert up to 2 sensor modules. You can choose the Turbidity module or Chlorine module as a 1st module, and Turbidity module, Chlorine module, pH module, or conductivity module is available as a 2nd module.
Expert Guide: Clear Touch Panel Display for Improved Operability
The FLEXA™ series analyzer provides improved operability with intuitive touchscreen operation, featuring a clear display and user-friendly indication with eight languages*. Sensor status and estimated maintenance time notification improve efficiency. The interactive screen is housed in a robust aluminum die-cast housing.
*8 languages: English, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
Advanced Flexibility: Modular Design for Increased Scalability
The FLEXA™ series analyzer features a modular design with replaceable sensor modules, enabling the construction of various of systems. FLXA402T allows for the connection of up to two possible sensors resulting in a reduction in CAPEX and OPEX.
Preparing for the Future
Industrial automation is moving toward SMART products, with sensors changing from analog to digital SMART. This transition can affect plant operations and take time to implement fully.
In addition to being a high-performance standalone analyzer, the FLXA402T is also a component of the Yokogawa SENCOM4.0 Platform, SMART sensor systems give you more insight because they possess in-depth knowledge of their health status for predictive asset management and sensor condition to ease troubleshooting.
With the SENCOM4.0 Platform, upgrading to the next generation SMART product is easy and can be done at any time with little impact on operations.
SD card or Ethernet for easy data transfer and remote service, allowing for more in-depth process analysis.
Turbidity and Chlorine 2 in 1 system configuration
The first module can be connected the Chlorine sensor unit or the Turbidity detector unit, and the second module can be connected the Chlorine sensor unit, Turbidity detector unit , pH sensor or conductivity sensor. For example, Chlorine sensor unit and Turbidity detector unit can be controled by one Liquid Analyzer.
Easy to clean cell structure, Automatic wash system, Long life time light source
Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Detector TB820D
Surface Scattering Light Turbidity Detector TB830D
The TB820D and TB830D are SENCOM4.0 family and can connect to FLXA402T. Thanks to smart unit equipped detector, TB820D and TB830D give you more insight in ordinary operation.
Minimize chlorine injection, remote maintenance and reduce maintenance time
Non-reagent Type Free Available Chlorine Sensor Unit FC800D
The FC800D is SENCOM4.0 family and can connect to FLXA402T. Thanks to smart unit equipped behind of electrode unit, FC800D gives you more insight in ordinary operation.
Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit RC800D
The RC800D is suitable for various water condition measurements and gives you stable and high quality measurement thanks to rotation electrodes and high quality reagent pump.
pH and Conductivity Measurement
You can find the best pH and Conductivity solution for your process
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Start-up and Safety Precautions (1.7 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of SC (1.2 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of pH (1.3 MB)
- TB820D Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Detector Start-up and Safety Precautions (993 KB)
- RC800D Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit Start-up and Safety Precautions (937 KB)
- RC800D Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Sensor Unit (6.1 MB)
- FLXA402T Setting Table (53 KB)
- TB820D Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Detector (6.1 MB)
- FC800D Non-reagent Type Free Available Chlorine Sensor Unit (6.6 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of Converter (4.2 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Installation and Wiring (Introduction and General Description) (3.9 MB)
- TB820D, FLXA402T Right Angle Scattered Light Turbidity Analyzer (1.9 MB)
- RC800D, FLXA402T Reagent Type Residual Chlorine Analyzer (2.2 MB)
- TB830D, FLXA402T Surface Scattering Light Turbidity Detector (4.7 MB)
- FC800D, FLXA402T Non-reagent type Free Available Chlorine Analyzer (1.7 MB)
- Inquiry Sheet - TB820D (11 KB)
- Inquiry Sheet - FC800D (12 KB)
For more details, visit "www.yokogawa.com/CL-TB/"
Smart Water Management System providing clean and safe water.
Yokogawa provides total water management system including Turbidity and Free Chlorine measurement.
For more details, visit "www.yokogawa.com/CL-TB/"
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us