Join us for this two-day training course which consists of lectures, demonstrations and sessions designed to familiarise participants with the features and functionality of the CENTUM VP system. The course offers hands-on learning with activities based around interactive graphical representations of hardware and software applications.
Course learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Interact with and navigate the graphics using the graphical hierarchy
- Explain the relationship between the software and hardware
- Call faceplates, tuning panels, trends and other information useful to day-to-day plant operation
- Identify key alarms and their possible source
- Use the software to identify failures and pin-point possible sources
Participants should have a basic understanding of process measurement and control.
Who should attend?
The course is particularly suited to:
- Plant Operation Specialists
Course Dates and Locations:
The two-day course will be scheduled shortly.
Please Contact Us to register your interest.
This two-day training course costs £1020 per person.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us