This course is designed to provide an introduction to maintenance of both CENTUM VP and ProSafe- RS. The course uses a practical hands-on approach to learning with participants using custom designed training racks and system software to complete class exercises.
Course learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the hardware and its functionality used in both the CENTUM VP and ProSafe-RS systems
- Explain how the Field Control stations and interface PCs are networked and how communication takes place
- Use both software and visual inspection to identify and diagnose system faults
- Create and download simple applications for both CENTUM VP and ProSafe-RS
- Hardwire physical inputs and outputs to both systems
- Use the Workbench software to force outputs
Participants will require fundamental knowledge of computers. It would also be beneficial for participants to have knowledge of electronics, Boolean logic and instrumentation.
Who should attend?
The course is particularly suited to maintenance engineers responsible for the daily operation and first-line maintenance activities of their CENTUM VP and ProSafe-RS systems.
Course Dates and Locations:
The two-day course will be scheduled shortly.
Please Contact Us to register your interest.
This two-day training course costs £2550 per person.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us