Join us for this one-day training course which provides an introduction to the topic of cyber security in an industrial network environment. The course is classroom-based using a mixture of lectures, short videos, facilitated discussions and individual exercises.
Course learning objectives:
Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained an understanding of:
- Regulatory compliance - an overview of the NIS Directive and its implementation in the Republic of Ireland and the UK
- ICS security incident trends
- Mitigation measures within an ICS / OT environment
- Governance / policy and procedures, and differences between IT and OT security
- Industrial Cyber Security best practice - an overview of the ISA 99 / IEC 62443 set of standards
Who should attend?
The course is particularly suited to:
- Technical Management
- Operations Management
- Maintenance Personnel
- IT Security Personnel
Course Dates and Locations:
The one-day course will be scheduled shortly.
Please Contact Us to register your interest.
This one-day training course costs £650/€750 per delegate.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us