Realization of remote monitoring with VZ20X and GA10
It is hard to go back and forth between the office floor and the test floor to check the bearing durability status.
That round trip time is wasteful and a heavy burden on man-hours. If you have more than one test floor, that's even more of a burden.
The Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X and Data Logging Software GA10 make it possible to build simple monitoring systems. The system also enables remote monitoring of manufacturing and testing sites, contributing to reducing the burden on the site.
Remote monitoring of production and test sites is possible with the VZ20X and GA10 simple monitoring system. This simple system reduces the burden of on-site monitoring.
- Many pieces of equipment are used in bearing durability tests, and moving between them to check statuses wastes a lot of time and effort.
- Installing the VZ20X on the test equipmentlets you use GA10 remotely to centrally monitor all testing conditions.
- The VZ20X can transfer measured data to higher-level systems via Ethernet.
- GA10 enables data collection and monitoring with multiple projects.
- Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
A sample program for system construction is introduced.
*As of April 2022, the Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
- Data Logging Software GA10
60-day free trial is available.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us
Productos y Soluciones Relacionadas
Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
The VZ20X Analog Sensing Unit can measure various analog signals at high speed, high accuracy and simultaneously. Isolation between input channels ensures excellent noise resistance.
VZ20X measurement data can be acquired on a PC, PLC or other host device via Ethernet.
Data Logging Software GA10
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.