With advances in process automation comes a greater need for level measurement and control. As pressure on at the bottom surface of a liquid is proportional to the height of the liquid's surface, you can measure pressure using a differential pressure transmitter to detect the level of the liquid, acquire the data on the UT75A Digital Indicating Controller, and use the measurements to control the tank level.
And by using the VJA7, VJU7, and VJET Signal Conditioners, you can monitor the UT75A's control status as well as temperature signal and flow with the Data Logging Software GA10.
UT75A Advanced Temperature Controller
- Enhancing Productivity by Managing a Variety of Recipes
- Reducing Engineering Costs and Peripheral Devices
- Custom arithmetic expressions can be created using a ladder program
- 2-loop control with a single controller
- A variety of arithmetic instructions and large capacity ladder programs
- Advanced arithmetic instructions are available
- Universal input and output
Compact Plug-in Type JUXTA VJ Series
- Compact design for space saving
- Universal input
- Comes standard with 2 isolated current outputs (4–20 mA DC/4–20 mA DC)
- Globally compatible power supply (85–264 VAC/DC, 12–36 VDC)
- Standard withstand voltage of 2000 V
- Compliance with international safety standards
- High precision temperature converter (±0.1% of span)
VJET Ethernet/RS-485 Converter
- Up to 31 devices can be connected via Ethernet
- Connectivity with a variety of devices including signal conditioners, controllers, and power monitors.
- Polling of data from short-period–connected RS-485 communication devices.
The food and beverage industry must produce safe, high-quality foods and beverages for consumers. In addition to quality control, the manufacturing processes include many challenges such as managing ingredients, improving efficiency and handling global environmental issues. Yokogawa leverages its decades of technological expertise to help customers build and operate the ideal factory.
Productos y Soluciones Relacionadas
Advanced Application UT75A
The UT75A temperature controllers employ an easy-to-read, 14-segment large color LCD display, along with navigation keys, thus greatly increasing the monitoring and operating capabilities. A ladder sequence function is included as standard. The short depth of the controller helps save instrument panel space. The UT75A also support open networks such as Ethernet communication.
Data Logging Software GA10
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.
JUXTA VJ Series Signal Conditioners
Compact size, plug-in style and microprocessor based high performance capabilities (Multi-function types) makes the VJ Series an excellent choice for almost every application. Analog output, Hi-Low alarm relay outputs or RS-485 MODBUS communication is available as optional second output.
VJET Ethernet/RS-485 Converter
The VJET Ethernet/RS-485 converter is a compact, plug-in type communication converter that uses the Modbus/TCP for connecting to host devices with Ethernet and uses the Modbus/RTU for connecting to devices with RS-485.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.