- At food, beverage and pharmaceutical production lines, tanks and pipes are cleaned and sterilized every time when production is completed.
- An open tank (Height: 2 to 4 m), open to atmosphere, is used as a chemical tank containing CIP cleaning solution. (CIP: “Clean-in-Place”).
- Tank level is measured by pressure, but it is sometimes unstable to measure due to small gauge pressure from the tank with sanitary fittings.
- Pressure sensor with suitable measuring range for low pressure measurements. Among the pressure sensors with fill fluid liquid, there are limited options.
- A pressure sensor without fill fluid can withstand steam and high water pressure with rapidly changing temperature, up to 150 deg C, during cleaning process.
- Reliable and accurate performance under harsh process conditions with high noise levels.
Precise measurement of liquid level can be expected with EJAC60E,YOKOGAWA’s Fluidless-type Sanitary Pressure Transmitter, that performs reliably and accurately from minimum 20 kPa on small open tanks.
Features of EJAC60E (= EJA560E + C10SA adapter)
- Fluidless transmitter has no risk of process contamination with fill fluid.
- The sensor has a robust diaphragm design for 25 MPa (3600 psi) burst pressure.
- Transmitter performs steady even for small pressure range (example : 20 kPa, 2.9 psi).
- Sensor is suitable for high temperature steam cleaning and continuous process temperature up to 150degC (302degF).
Input-output test data:
Max span of EJA560E A capsule : 400 kPa.
Set range : 0 to 20 kPa (Span 20 kPa)
Catalog spec of Accuracy for this range : 0.75 %
Three A capsule units were tested after the range was set for 0 to 20 kPa. The output signal shows much better accuracy than the catalog spec.
- Sanitary seal multi-adapter (C10SA) for a wide range of connections is offered.
- ISO Clamp (IDF1S, 1.5 S, 2 S, 2.5 S, 3 S, 4 S)
- Union (ISO 38, 51, DIN 25, 40, 50)
- Inline (DN 25, 50, 80,100), Flash (DN 40)
Other details of Fluidless EJAC60E
- Resistant to excessive pressure
- The wetted sensor part is a reinforced type SUS 329 J 14 L.
- Metal diaphragm prevents brittle fracture
- Resistant to condensation
- High moisture resistance with special moisture-proof film + coating
- Outperforms other manufacturers more than 20 times in dew condensation tests
- Steam resistant
- Sensor is formed by sputtering method, resulting in no aging deterioration of the joint.
- Electrode is fused with metal to achieve the durability for 200,000 steam cycles.
The food and beverage industry must produce safe, high-quality foods and beverages for consumers. In addition to quality control, the manufacturing processes include many challenges such as managing ingredients, improving efficiency and handling global environmental issues. Yokogawa leverages its decades of technological expertise to help customers build and operate the ideal factory.
Les produits et solutions liés
EJAC60E Montage hygiénique (sans huile)
Yokogawa présente la nouvelle version de la série Fluidless: l’adaptateur hygiènique EJAC60E (type sans fluide).
Ce système comprend des adaptateurs remplaçables (16 au total) avec une fonction hygiénique de détection de la pression.
Convient à différents types de process, y compris le raccordement
Transmetteurs de pression
La mesure précise et stable de la pression du process avec les transmetteurs de pression Yokogawa permet un fonctionnement sûr, fiable et rentable de votre installation.
Transmetteurs de pression sanitaires
Les transmetteurs de pression sanitaires sont conçus pour répondre aux exigences d'applications hygiéniques et pharmaceutiques.