Reduce on-site monitoring through centralized remote monitoring
DATA of several production equipment in a semiconductor manufacturing factory is currently being checked by field workers, and the checking is in a difficult situation. Therefore, there is a growing demand for centralized monitoring within the factory.
The Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X allows installation to take advantage of existing space.
In addition, the Data Logging Software GA10 contributes to labor saving in the field by remote monitoring.
Reduce labor at the factory by accurately sensing the on-site conditions with the VZ20X and centrally monitoring them remotely with the GA10.
- At semiconductor manufacturing factory, customers want to centrally monitor data that are recorded in multiple rooms. Currently the data is checked by on-site workers, which is difficult.
- In implementing centralized monitoring, customers want to avoid high construction costs.
- The compact VZ20X can be installed in between rooms or equipment.
- Data gathered with the VZ20X can be acquired and monitored on a remote GA10 (PC) over a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi).
- The VZ20X is compact (H78 ×W50 ×D65 mm) enough to fit in existing spaces.
- GA10 can easily connect to the VZ20X for data acquisition.
- Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
A sample program for system construction is introduced.
*As of April 2022, the Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
- Data Logging Software GA10
60-day free trial is available.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us
Related Products & Solutions
Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
The VZ20X Analog Sensing Unit can measure various analog signals at high speed, high accuracy and simultaneously. Isolation between input channels ensures excellent noise resistance.
VZ20X measurement data can be acquired on a PC, PLC or other host device via Ethernet.
Data Logging Software GA10
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.