Providing prompt solutions and reliable services 24/7
- Technical Support (helpdesk) - provides technical information by telephone and training.
- European Parts Center - processes parts orders, maintains stock control and emergency delivery orders. Deliveries can consist of products, service/spare parts, consumables.
- European Repair Center - analyses product problems, defines and implements solutions. Maintains the printed circuit board exchange program for swift solutions to customer system problems.
- European System Support - organises and implements all control system support activities, including the adequate services for scheduled and unscheduled day-to-day maintenance for a project in the post installation phase.
- Remote Maintenance Support (RMS) - The enhanced service capability unique to Yokogawa. Operational and field proven, RMS allows operation of sophisticated system diagnostics remotely from the Regional Office system service Center. It is used in the following scenarios: Remote preventive inspection rounds, Support during emergencies, System registration (incl. Revision levels) and Logbook data
- FAST/TOOLS Service - Yokogawa offers a comprehensive customer support package covering updates, enhancements and reports, as well as a technical support hot-line via telephone and e-mail. Our technical support staff log, report and resolve your question, and are also capable of provide worldwide on-site support for your system configuration, integration and modification.
Challenges for Customers
Immediate recovery from troubles is imperative, to minimize Mean Time to Recovery (MTTR)
Minimizing unexpected shutdowns is essential when operating plants. When a trouble occurs, proper action must be taken immediately.
Our Solutions: Comprehensive Global Service Network (Service Offices) and Escalation system (to Global Response Center (GRC)
Comprehensive Global Service Network (Service Offices) and Escalation system (to GRC).
At Yokogawa’s worldwide network of Response Centers, our technical support engineers are standing by 24/7 to answer various requests, while the GRC in Japan provides valuable backup to these Response Centers. Yokogawa also offers a variety of services that enables quick and effective restoration of your system.
Engineer Dispatch Service
On-site troubleshooting support from a Yokogawa Customer Service Engineer
Bench Repair Service
Defective modules are returned to Yokogawa for repairs. The user instructs Yokogawa on whether to repair or replace the item.
Yokogawa will stock and manage a list of critical spare parts agreed to beforehand which will be made available to the customer.
A Dependable Service System
Yokogawa immediately responds to your request by providing quick and effective support 24/7 and subsequently contributes to the reduction of your MTTR (Mean Time To Recovery).
Our service engineers will observe and become familiar with your operation, and thus become a valuable part of your maintenance team. Knowing that your plant is in good hands brings peace of mind.
COVID, the falling oil price and the ageing population are causing an unstable economic environment. In this recording Hans Hennekam discusses 3 customer cases how to respond to this flexibility, increase uptime, reduces costs and improve safety.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us