The FlowCam 5000 is Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies’ most affordable instrument. It is streamlined for rapid data acquisition and analysis. Quickly and easily image, measure, analyze, and count microparticles suspended in a fluid medium.
Introduced to the market in 2019, the FlowCam 5000’s simplified design makes it accessible across industries and ensures that it is straightforward to implement into any lab setting.
"Our FlowCam  is like another lab member. We can't do the work we do without him."
-Daphne Munroe, Rutgers University
Pictured here: silica mineral particles, freshwater organisms from Lake Alice, Florida
With the FlowCam 5000 you can:
- Go beyond size and count of your particles with over 40 morphological measurements
- Experience superior image quality and image-based measurements backed by quantitative data
- Analyze tens of thousands of particles per minute
FlowCam 5000 Specifications:
- Magnification: single objective (select one magnification: 2X, 4X, 10X, or 20X)
- Camera resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, available in color and monochrome
- Minimum sample volume of 100µl
- Manual focus
- Equipped with our image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. The FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging to measure size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, food & beverage, aquatic research, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
FlowCam and VisualSpreadsheet are trade mark.
YOKOGAWA will contribute to technology evolution particularly in measurement and analytical tools to help build a world where researchers will increasingly focus on insightful interpretation of data, and advancing Life Science to benefit humanity.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us