The UP35A is a program controller with available 4 patterns and 40 segments (max.) and multi-channel contact I/O. It also includes a ladder sequence function. The UP32A is a compact program controller with up to 4 patterns and 40 segments available. It also includes a ladder sequence function.
CSA C22.2 61010-/1
> Important notice: UTAdvanced UT52A, UP35A parts of Suffix code
- Ladder sequence control
- Fuzzy logic control
- Easy-to-read, 14-segment large color LCD display
- Scrolling text feature for parameters
- Navigation guide & navigation keys
- Programmable funciton keys
- User settable default values
- Multiple language support (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Compact design of 65-mm depth
- Ethernet (Modbus/TCP)
- RS-485 (Modbus/RTU, peer to peer, coordinated, PC-Link)
- Open network (PROFIBUS-DP, CC-Link, DeviceNet)
- 3 year warranty*1
- NEMA4*2/IP66 front panel
*1: The 3 year warranty extendes 36 months after shipment from our factory.
*2: Hose-down test only
- LL50A parameters setting software with the ladder program building function (sold seperately)
CSA C22.2 61010-/1
【Support Information】List of RoHS
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
【Support Information】UTAdvanced Series Parameter Maps and Lists
UTAdvanced series Parameter map list for each model can be downloaded.
Please use it to manage and save the set parameters. Also please use it as a reference for the key operation at that time.
【Support Information】New Legislative Framework (NLF) Conforming Products
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
The Japan Steel Works, LTD., Muroran Plant uses the Control and Measurement Station CX2000, UP series program controllers, and UT series digital indicating controllers for operation of its heat treating furnaces. The Japan Steel Works (JSW), LTD., Muroran Plant is located in an industrial area looking over Muroran port in Muroran City, Hokkaido.
Performing control while changing the set point temperature moment by moment is called running a program pattern (or simply running a program). Sterilization and pasteurization require maintaining specific temperatures for specific durations.
- Digital Indicating Controllers [SUPPLEMENT] (156 KB)
- UTAdvanced Digital Indicating Controller (11.3 MB)
- Digital Indicating Controller UTAdvanced for Customization (2.1 MB)
- UTAdvanced UT55A/UT52A/UT35A/UT32A Digital Indicating Controllers, Program Controllers UP55A/UP35A, Digital Indicator with Alarm (3.4 MB)
- UTAdvanced UT55A/UT52A/UT35A/UT32A,UP55A/UP35A (Spanish) (1.1 MB)
- Compliant with Safety and EMC Standard (376 KB)
- Precautions on the Use of the UTAdvanced Series (286 KB)
- UP35A/UP32A Program Controller Operation Guide (for Standard code model) (5.6 MB)
- UP35A Program Controller Operation Guide (Detailed code model) (Spanish) (12.8 MB)
- UP35A Program Controller Operation Guide (for Detailed code model) (5.3 MB)
- UP35A/UP32A Program Controller User's Manual (13.6 MB)
- Control of Pollution Caused by the Product (152 KB)
- UTAdvanced Series - Notice of Alterations (136 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us