The DX364 is a paperless recorder corresponding to 1/2 DIN or 3x6 (inch) recorders. It can be hooked up to a network via Ethernet, which enables email, web monitor and FTP. It can also communicate via Modbus TCP protocol.
It comes with a four channel model that accepts DC voltage, thermocouple, and contact signal inputs. The data is saved on a CF card that can be converted to Excel or ASCII format. In addition, the viewer software allows a PC to view & display waveforms and tabular data.
The DXAdvanced DX364 is a compact digital recorder that can be installed in tight spaces.
- Basic Functions
- Up to 4 channels of input
- Start/stop recording by batch, and create data files
- Internal memory increased to 80 MB
- Enables control of calibration correction scheduling
- Display & Operation
- 4 channels per display group
- Trend, bar, log, and digital display
- Standard Ethernet interface
- FTP, SMPT, NTP supported
- Web server functionality
- Reliability and Security
- Dust and splash-proof front panel (IP65, NEMA4 compliant)
- Highly reliable internal memory with error-correction function
- Front panel door lock and login function
- Application Software
Software for a variety of tasks including analysis, settings, and acquisition
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us