The EXA ISC202 transmitter is a user programmable instrument for conductivity measurements in medium to highly conductive process liquids, using inductive measuring principles.It is used in combination with the YOKOGAWA model ISC40 inductive conductivity sensor, for concentration monitoring applications in the chemical industry and for various other conductivity in the food and pharmaceutical industry, the plating and metal finishing industry and paper & pulp industry. The robust chromated cast aluminium housing, coated with a Epoxy-polyester, makes it the ideal 2-wire transmitter for mounting directly on-site, even under tough environmental conditions. Its 2-wire concept gives low installation costs, a safe operation and easy maintenance in the field.
- Extremely wide measuring range (> 6 decades) while maintaining a high resolution and accuracy using only one sensor type.
- Free programmable setting of the output range, including a 21-step table output to linearize the output function e.g. to % by weight.
- Programmable % by weight display indication.
- Proven simple 3-level operation system using YES/NO prompts where each level can separately be protected from unwanted access by a 3-digit passcode.
- HART, Foundation Fieldbus, or Profibus Communication
- Intrinsically safe and non-incendive versions
|Input specifications||Compatible with ISC40 inductive conductivity sensor.|
|Input range||Conductivity: 0 to 1999 mS/cm at 25°C reference temperature
Temperature: -20 to 140°C
|Transmission signal||Isolated output of 4 to 20 mA DC. Burn up (21 mA) or Burn down (3.6 mA when HART or distributor comm. is non-used, 3.9 mA when HART or distributor comm. is used) or pulse of 21 mA to signal failure.|
|Transmission range (Conductivity)||Minimum span: 100 μS/cm.
Maximum span: 1999 μS/cm.
Setting value at 4 mA output: ≤ 90 % of setting value at 20 mA output
|Temperature compesation||Automatic: -20 to 140°C
NaCl according to IEC 60746-3 tables.
Two T.C. setting possible between 0.00 to 3.50 %/°C
Matrix: user selectable/configurable.
Reference temperature adjustable between -20 to 140°C
|Communications||HART®, PROFIBUS-PA, FOUNCATION Fieldbus H1|
|Environment||Ambient temperature: -10 to 55°C.
Storage temperature: -30 to 70°C.
Relative humidity: 10 to 90 % RH.(Non-condensing)
Weather resistant: IP65, NEMA4X, Type 3S
|Power supply||ISC202G: 17 to 40 V DC
ISC202S: 17 to 31.5 V DC
Output span is 0 to 100 μS/cm or more (Conductivity)
|Linearity||±(0.4 % FS + 0.3 μS/cm)|
|Repeatability||±(0.4 % FS + 0.3 μS/cm)|
|Step response||≤8 seconds for 90 % (for 2 decade step)|
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us