Key areas for Operational Excellence Transformation
Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services.We provide comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Asset Operations and Optimization
Asset Operation and Optimization deals with realizing the potential of physical assets by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest-value products, while minimizing variable costs, such as energy. It ensures small and large capital expenditure projects are delivered on time and on budget, to achieve growth and meet environmental requirements. Through these competencies, it will be possible for companies to take full advantage of their physical assets. Yokogawa’s Asset Operation and Optimization solution leverages industry-leading technology to generate precise operating information to increase operator insight, ultimately leading to improved performance and profitability.
Key Operational Competencies in Asset Operations and Optimization
- Asset Strategy: Define the requirements of plant capacity, operability and production to align with corporate strategy.
- Asset Improvement: Improve plant profitability by expanding plant operating window and/or adding/modifying plants
- Asset Optimization: Optimize the plant by enabling shift teams to execute activities as per plan and within operating window boundaries
- Asset Operations and Process Control: Operate the plant by enabling shift teams to implement plans effectively and manage abnormal situations
- Capital Projects Delivery: Screen options, engineer and deliver capital projects that are cost-effective, timely and fit for purpose
With our track record of providing project execution and thorough lifecycle services and KBC consulting, our customers can obtain practical and deep insights on maximizing their physical assets. Together, we aim to contribute and actualize improvements not only for profitability, but also for overall safety, operability and reliability.
·Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimize management of supply, whether oil in the ground or feedstocks for a refinery or chemical asset, in light of product market demands. This provides operators with the agility to take full advantage of market conditions.
·Operational Risk Management
- Reliably control safety, health and environmental risk at a personal and process level. This assures the robustness required to avoid catastrophic losses.
·Asset Management and Integrity
- Confidently ensure asset reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance costs. This assures the asset always meets expectations and is always available to capitalize on short term market opportunities.
Our Quality Analytics solution helps customers identify abnormal events and causes which may lead to poor quality products, utilizing a pattern recognition technology and the following steps:
- Identifies efficient/inefficient assets and high/low quality products by utilizing statistical analysis of historical process data
- Identifies the root cause in the assets and products
- Infers the state of asset and product quality on real time using the result of the analysis
Maintaining Quality of Products
Ensuring the quality of products is one of the most important issues in quality management, and many plants struggle to achieve this goal. One typical challenge is the difficulty in managing quality variation in raw materials as they tend to produce final products which do not satisfy their customers' needs, despite following their identical operating procedures. Also, some plants are forced to use aging assets, which adds more difficulty in achieving targets. Plants must analyze various data to identify problems, but often depend on operators' experience and knowledge, which is not reliable.
Comprehensive methodologies combining our advanced analytics software with our skilled data analysts
Comprehensive Methodologies to:
- minimize false detection,
- predict abnormalities,
- suppress the variation of product quality,
- optimize processing in quality,
- and monitor in real-time
Advanced Analytics Software – “Process Data Analytics” (refer to Enabling Technology)
Skilled Data Analysts
Experienced projects in over 120 Japanese process companies with a combined knowledge in:
- Plant measurement/control
- Statistical analysis
- Chemical engineering
- Quality engineering
- Process engineering
Addressing Problems Promptly
Our quality analytics solution detects subtle differences, imbalances, and changes that operators can not easily discover. This enables plants to find these changes in asset and product quality, and more importantly, to predict abnormalities faster and more precisely. This also leads to greater efficiencies in the data screening process.
Process Data Analytics
This software enables users to analyze production operations using temperature, pressure, flow rate, liquid level, and other process data as well as data on facility operations and equipment maintenance collected by a plant information management system (PIMS), DCS, or PLC.
Process Data Analytics uses the MT method for the analysis of multiple statistical variables. The MT method is a pattern recognition technology born by the concept of the variation in quality engineering society. It is used as a method of analyzing multivariate data and developing multidimensional measurement scales for diagnosis and forecasting.
Rechercher plus d'informations sur nos compétences, technologies et solutionsContactez-nous