The sterilization temperature prior to the filling process is monitored in the field or office. The temperature data is recorded in an external storage medium.
- In the field, the operator can check the temperature and alarm status on the GX's display with a high degree of visibility.
- The operator can monitor the GX's data remotely using the Internet Explorer on a PC connected to the network.
- The GX can record data continuously over a prolonged period for easy data management.
- The recorder stores data in an external storage medium.
- Data can be transferred to a server with FTP.
At Yokogawa, we understand that today’s food and beverage companies face unprecedented challenges in climate change, consumer demand, and increased global competitiveness. Overcoming these challenges will require innovative solutions that focus on key areas of production, asset management, and food safety and quality.
The pharmaceutical industry currently faces a major challenge in taking full advantage of the opportunities presented in large emerging markets. Now, more than ever, pharmaceutical companies need to introduce lean manufacturing techniques that will enhance profitability. As one of the world's leading industrial automation suppliers, Yokogawa is committed to delivering the best possible solutions for your best manufacturing practices.
The SMARTDAC+TM GX10/GX20 is a panel mount paperless recorder with a modular architecture on the back panel and has a data logging function to acquire the required data. By supporting not only I/O but also many communication protocols, you can connect to various devices. GX utilizes AI. Supporting FDA 21 CFR Part11 and AMS2750E/NADCAP.