The sterilization temperature prior to the filling process is monitored in the field or office. The temperature data is recorded in an external storage medium.
- In the field, the operator can check the temperature and alarm status on the GX's display with a high degree of visibility.
- The operator can monitor the GX's data remotely using the Internet Explorer on a PC connected to the network.
- The GX can record data continuously over a prolonged period for easy data management.
- The recorder stores data in an external storage medium.
- Data can be transferred to a server with FTP.
The food and beverage industry must produce safe, high-quality foods and beverages for consumers. In addition to quality control, the manufacturing processes include many challenges such as managing ingredients, improving efficiency and handling global environmental issues. Yokogawa leverages its decades of technological expertise to help customers build and operate the ideal factory.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.