The P Series is a space saving pneumatic signal interface. Compact size, plug-in style design makes for an easy and space saving installation (only 24 mm width). Also the dedicated mounting nest (up to 16 converters can be mounted) is available to connect with DCS via multi-pin connectors. Excellent for applications where space is a primary concern.
- Plug-in feature allows for easy insertion and extraction.
- Mixed mounting of P/E and E/P converters.
- Compact packaging allows for close mounting on a single manifold.
- Built-in high reliability designed semi-conductor pressure sensor.
- Maximum air supply/exhaust capacity of 60 Nl/min. and air consumption of less than 4 Nl/min.
- Automatic seal function enables main body insertion/extraction without removing air piping.
|Construction||Compact plug-in type (Main unit with Socket)|
|Mounting Method:||Wall mounting|
|Connection Method:||M4 screw terminal for electrical signals|
|Rc 1/4 (PT 1/4) female screw for pneumatic signals|
|External Dimensions:||PF1: 124×24×125 mm (H×W×D)|
|PH10: 124×24×150 mm (H×W×D)|
|Power Requirements:||24 V DC±10%|
|Model||Product Name||Input Type||Output Type||Descriptions|
|PF1||Pneumatic to Electrical Converter||Pneumatic Signal (Note 1)||DC Voltage or DC Current|
|PH10||Electrical to Pneumatic Converter||1 to 5 V DC or 4 to 20 mA DC||Pneumatic Signal (Note 1)||Air supply unit (PPU) is separately required.|
Note 1: Pneumatic signal range is 0.2 to 1.0 kg/cm2, 3 to 15 psi or 20 to 100 kPa
【Support Information】List of RoHS
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
- Model PF1 Pneumatic to Electrical Converter (472 KB)
- Model PH10 Electrical to Pneumatic Converter (529 KB)
- X019, X020 Mounting Board (70 KB)
- X017/X018 P-RACK (53 KB)
- PPU-01, PPU-08, PPU-16 Air Supply Unit (760 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us