Experience Nano-Flow Imaging with clarity below 10µm. The FlowCam Nano imaging particle analyzer uses oil-immersion technology to quickly and easily image, measure, analyze, and count microparticles as small as 300nm up to 10µm.
The FlowCam Nano features a patented oil-immersion, flow-imaging microscope paired with a 40X objective and image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet to provide you with highly-resolved images never before available for particles in this size range.
In its first year on the market, the FlowCam Nano received three awards in innovation:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing 2018 Pharma Innovation Award
- 2018 Pittcon Excellence Award; Silver
- Manufacturers Association of Maine Innovator of the Year 2018
Pictured here: NIST protein standards (right), yeast cells (left)
Advantages of the FlowCam Nano include:
- Image and analyze particles as small as 300nm
- Distinguish between aggregates and single particles measuring the same size
- Verify particle size and sample uniformity
- Use morphological data to identify the structure and nature of extrinsic particles and improve product quality
FlowCam Nano Specifications:
- Magnification & Flow Cell: 40X magnification with 50µm flow cell
- Minimum sample volume: 20µl
- Numerical Aperture: 1.4 NA
- Equipped with our signature analysis software VisualSpreadsheet
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. The FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging to measure size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, food & beverage, aquatic research, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
FlowCam and VisualSpreadsheet are trade mark.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us