Plant Security Program
Yokogawa’s Plant Security Program integrates cyber security for the Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) domains. We deliver a complete industrial cyber security program across your entire organisation, from the corporate level to production sites.
The Yokogawa's Plant Security Program provides a comprehensive cyber security strategy for your organisation. The program combines over 100 years of expertise in industrial automation, best practice in cyber security, and plant operations knowledge to support you in minimising risks and ensuring safe and secure operations.
Industrial Cyber Security Standards and Regulations
The Plant Security Program design and implementation practices take into consideration international ICS security standards, widely adopted security frameworks and regulations to ensure our clients' security posture supports compliance requirements. Our risk-based approach helps you prioritise the necessary resources, funding and commitment within your organisation to provide an agile and effective program delivery.
Our cyber security consultants have knowledge and experience working with the following standards, frameworks, regulations and guidance:
- IEC 62433 – Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS)
- NIST SP 800-82 – Guide to Industrial Control System (ICS) Security
- NIST SP 800 – Computer Security Publications
- ISO27001 – Information Security Management
- NIS Directive – EU Wide Cyber Security Legislation
- HSE Operational Guidance Note 0086 – UK Guidance on Cyber Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS)
Industrial Cyber Security Certifications
Yokogawa's independent certifications ensure the security of people, processes and technology, supporting organisations in minimising supply chain risk while providing confidence in our range of industrial cyber security solutions. These certifications include:
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) applies for all our OT security consultants
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 (from October 2015)
- ISO27001: Information security management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cyber Essentials (UK and Ireland)
- ISA Secure
Op zoek naar meer informatie over onze mensen, technologie en oplossingen?Contact