Chlorination is one of sterilization method in drinking water and industrial water, and chlorine measurement is very important to secure water quality. Yokogawa started chlorine analyzer business since 1958, our analyzers have been contributed to safety drinking water around the world. We provides two type of chlorine analyzers, non reagent type chlorine analyzer for free available chlorine measurement and reagent type chlorine analyzer for free chlorine or residual chlorine (total chlorine) measurement. You can find the best solution thanks to unique Yokogawa technologies proven by experiences.
Application for new Chlorine Analyzers
|Target application||Application detail||FC800D||RC800D|
|Water purification plant||Tap water/municipal water/drinking water/potable water||✓||✓|
|Industrial water||Same level of drinking water||✓||N/A|
|Acceptable application||Application detail|
|Food & Beverage||Water measurement for beer/soft drinks/juice||✓||N/A|
|Disinfectant / Sanitizer||N/A||N/A|
|Wastewater treatment||Discharge point||N/A||N/A|
|Treatment plant, coagulation||N/A||N/A|
|Process industries as Bleaching agent||Chemicals, Pharma, Textiles, Pulp and Paper||N/A||N/A|
|Desalination plant||After RO membrane||N/A||✓|
The FC800D is a next-generation digital Turbidity analyzer and connect to FLXA402T. The FC800D is a non-reagent type chlorine analyzer and measures free chlorine continuously. It is suitable for free chlorine control and monitoring in drinking water.
The RC800D is a next-generation digital Turbidity analyzer and connect to FLXA402T. The RC800D can measure free chlorine or residual chlorine (total chlorine). It is suitable for free chlorine measurement under challenging and residual chlorine measurement.
The FLXA402T is the next-generation analyzer for the Turbidity detector and Chlorine sensor. The FLXA402T can connect up to two sensors of Turbidity, Chlorine, pH, and Conductivity, with digital communications availability.
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of Converter (4.2 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Start-up and Safety Precautions (1.5 MB)
- FC800D Non-reagent Type Free Available Chlorine Sensor Unit Start-up and Safety Precautions (967 KB)
- RC400G Residual Chlorine Analyzer (2.5 MB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Operation of SC (1.2 MB)
- FC800D Non-reagent Type Free Available Chlorine Sensor Unit (5.2 MB)
- RC401G-C Reagent Tank (58 KB)
- FLXA402T Liquid Analyzer for Turbidity and Chlorine Installation and Wiring (Introduction and General Description) (3.9 MB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us