Yokogawa is one of a few companies worldwide that is able to successfully execute large SCADA host migration projects, i.e. data item counts in excess of 500,000 points. This advantage plus our robust technology coupled with the knowledge of previous Systems installed within various customers and our overall integration and knowledge of third party systems should give Yokogawa a clear technical advantage.
Yokogawa recognizes the challenge that host migration project represents both in terms of integration and its strategic importance, hence we are committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure that our previous project experiences with latest technology are fully utilized.
- Our experienced Project Execution Team fully engaged in executing the project based on goal engineering standards and procedures.
- Providing Fault Tolerant Redundant SCADA solutions to ensure the highest availability currently available on the market. This selection is based on the ease of maintenance in comparison to clustering technology, which has proved to be cumbersome for our customers.
- Benefiting from the previous experiences of executed projects
- Using previously established procedures for design data exchange.
- Using established Engineering Deliverables during FEED and Detail Design enabling smoother Design Reviews and approvals thus optimizing project schedule.
- Knowledge of the Downstream, Upstream, and Pipeline Process and requirements, making smoother execution.
The Yokogawa FAST/TOOLS is the core of the solution, which meets the important criterions;
Highly Scalable Windows based Solution.
- Modular design and Object oriented configuration
- Web-based HMI, rapid deployment and easy to maintain
- Extensive (management) application portfolios' for the Hydrocarbon market, etc.
- On-line Configuration, no downtime required to add tags, or integrate applications.
- Extensive diagnostics and low CPU usage.
- Multiple communication drivers, with redundancy capability
- Embedded Archiving / Data Historian. Standard tools for analysis and forecasting.
- Alarm Management, including Audit Trailing and Playback functions.
Oil & Gas Midstream
Yokogawa's innovative technology platforms and industry leading execution is well regarded in the global marketplace as a solutions partner pioneering the integration of technologies for all aspects of the oil & gas ecosystem from reservoir to enterprise. Proven solutions that include predicative business modeling, plant optimization and highly reliable automation platforms are assisting midstream operators to run their businesses at the optimal efficiencies. Yokogawa is helping clients to develop their automation roadmaps ensuring years of highly effective asset utilization and sustainability.
The onshore upstream industry faces ever higher demands and greater challenges with increasingly difficult and hostile environments in which it must operate.
Processing & Fractionation
- Natural-gas processing
- Control dew point of natural gas stream
- Separate natural gas liquids for sale and distribution
- Topsides processing and handling on the production platform prep extracted hydrocarbons for transport
- Yokogawa integrated control/monitoring maximize topsides operations productivity and availability
Wellhead & Separation
The wellhead provides the structural and pressure-containing interface for the drilling and production equipment. The surface pressure control is provided by a christmas tree, which is installed on top of the wellhead. Isolation valves and choke equipment physically control the flow of well fluids when the well goes into production. Various automation packages are added to locally or remotely monitor, control and optimize production from each well or multi-well pad. Oilfield separators employ a pressure vessel to separate well fluids produced from oil and gas wells into gaseous and liquid components which are then transferred to pipelines or localized storage depending on the areas infrastructure.
Related Products & Solutions
SCADA Software (FAST/TOOLS)
Originating as the Flexible Advanced System Techniques (FAST) project, FAST/TOOLS today is a comprehensive, fully-integrated SCADA application suite. Powerful and flexible, FAST/TOOLS serves installations ranging from 50-point unit processes to multimillion-point offshore production and pipeline systems that extend over thousands of miles.
Our IoT-enabled Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system optimizes automation and monitoring throughout the entire enterprise.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.