Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO)
- Floating Production, Storage, and Offloading (FPSO) unit
- Offshore production facility
- Stores processing equipment, produced hydrocarbons storage
- Feasible to produce oil in remote areas, deeper water
Generating electricity despite the weather.
Oil & Gas Midstream
Yokogawa's innovative technology platforms and industry leading execution is well regarded in the global marketplace as a solutions partner pioneering the integration of technologies for all aspects of the oil & gas ecosystem from reservoir to enterprise. Proven solutions that include predicative business modeling, plant optimization and highly reliable automation platforms are assisting midstream operators to run their businesses at the optimal efficiencies. Yokogawa is helping clients to develop their automation roadmaps ensuring years of highly effective asset utilization and sustainability.
The onshore upstream industry faces ever higher demands and greater challenges with increasingly difficult and hostile environments in which it must operate.
In the mid 1970s, Yokogawa entered the power business with the release of the EBS Electric Control System. Since then, Yokogawa has steadfastly continued with the development of our technologies and capabilities for providing the best services and solutions to our customers worldwide.
Yokogawa has operated the global power solutions network to play a more active role in the dynamic global power market. This has allowed closer teamwork within Yokogawa, bringing together our global resources and industry know-how. Yokogawa's power industry experts work together to bring each customer the solution that best suits their sophisticated requirements.
Processing & Fractionation
- Natural-gas processing
- Control dew point of natural gas stream
- Separate natural gas liquids for sale and distribution
- Topsides processing and handling on the production platform prep extracted hydrocarbons for transport
- Yokogawa integrated control/monitoring maximize topsides operations productivity and availability
Water & Wastewater
Water resources are finite, and therefore contributing to a sustainable water cycle is one of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yokogawa has been providing advanced digital control solutions for the stable supply of clean and safe water, wastewater treatment for protecting the water environment, water loss management, and optimization of plant operation for reducing CO2 emissions and running costs. Yokogawa works with you to increase your efficiency while ensuring compliance standards …. Smart measuring IA to IA.
Related Products & Solutions
- CENTUM CS
- Yokogawa's legacy distributed control system since 1993
- Widely applied in plants all over the world
Mobile Field Device Management (FieldMate)
- FieldMate v3 mobile field device managment
- Comprehensive PC based tool
- Efficient field device configuration, commissioning, troubleshooting
Plant Resource Manager (PRM)
- Plant manager software
- Properly manage facility for highly reliable, stable plant operation
- PRM contributes to quality of maintenance plans and optimizing maintenance costs throughout plant life cycle
Distributed Control System (DCS)
Yokogawa Distributed Control Systems (DCS) deliver the industry's highest proven availability, maximizing performance and profitability.