Components of STARDOM
- FCN: Dual-redundant-configurable hybrid PLC / intelligent RTU
High reliability is essential for the systems that control your critical processes. The dual redundant capability of the field control node (FCN) autonomous controller ensures that these processes continue without interruption even when a damaged module is replaced.
- FCN-RTU: Low-power hybrid PLC/intelligent RTUWith new features that reduce power consumption, the FCN-RTU is an evolution of the field proven FCN/FCJ architecture. A 256 MHz, 32 bit RISC processor assures both high performance and low power consumption. This low-cost model features four serial I/O ports and one Ethernet port that meet all the requirements of SCADA applications.
- FCJ: Redundant-network-configurable intelligent RTUThe field control junction (FCJ) autonomous controller is compact and has FOUNDATION™ fieldbus and other I/O ports, making it ideal for applications where space is at a premium.
- FAST/TOOLS: Innovative Web-based SCADA covering small to large applicationsThe open architecture of FAST/TOOLS provides easy access to the system. It allows you to integrate extra functionality in addition the wide range of standard functions. The FAST/TOOLS design is based on an open client/server architecture and supports standards such as ODBC and OPC.
- VDS: HMI and data server for small applicationsVersatile Data Server (VDS) is Web-based HMI/data server software that adds advanced architecture to the conventional HMI/SCADA functionality.