Through the use of measurement, control, information technology and life science, radically improve productivity across the entire value chain, from basic research to logistics and services.
Model of our solution
Doted lines indicate Solutions under development.
YOKOGAWA is working on the development of single cell mass spectrometry and single cell gene analysis. In order to analyze one cell with high sensitivity, we are developing a method of collecting target cells while keeping position information under observing cells with confocal scanner.
YOKOGAWA aims to cost reductions and improve safety by providing a structure and data-management platform for unified management of information related to cellular and regenerative therapies.
Yokogawa is contributing to the development of the pharmaceutical industry based on its performance of introducing over 1,000 systems in the areas of drug substances, pharmaceutical products, and biotechnology.
In addition to daily improvement cycles, Yokogawa will use IIoT to support create environments that do not cause defects and that are designed to completely reduce losses.
In August 2017, Yokogawa announced its long-term sustainability goals (Three Goals) for the year 2050. Yokogawa established these goals to contribute to achieving Net-zero emissions, Circular economy and Well-being. In April 2018, Yokogawa strengthened the business structure of its life innovation business with the aim of achieving one of these goals, well-being.
Achieve a Well-being
- With the world’s population aging, the importance of the pharmaceutical and food industries to ensure that people can live safe and secure lives with peace of mind is growing.
- With the world’s population increasing and aging in major countries including emerging countries, it will certainly become more difficult to stably supply the necessary medical care and safe food to many people.
- In the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by the United Nations in 2015, well-being is defined as a “state of physical, mental and social well being.” Yokogawa supports people’s health and prosperity, as well as a safe and comfortable workplace, in a wide range of fields, such as life sciences and drug discovery.
Establish a life innovation business
- Expand business based on existing pharmaceutical/food industry businesses and new technologies and products that are under development.
- Through the use of measurement, control, and information technology, radically improve productivity across the entire value chain, from basic research to logistics and services.
- Collaboration to widen use of N-NOSE cancer screening test -
Yokogawa Releases OpreX Environmental Monitoring System for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries
- A system that ensures compliance with industry regulations and decreases risk to improve efficiency -
- Low invasiveness enables single-cell injection of target substances and extraction of intracellular materials -
- Supporting drug development research through the use of HCA and three-dimensional culture models -
¿En busca de información adicional sobre Yokogawa Iberia, tecnología y soluciones?Contáctenos