This virtual conference, hosted by Yokogawa, is an unparalleled opportunity to explore, navigate and maximize what digital transformation across the Energy and Chemicals industry has to offer, and more importantly, how to capture it.
Eye-opening keynotes will share the very latest insights and predictions from experts. Outcome-oriented sessions will provide actionable information on how to realize immediate benefits. With several focus areas available, you can attend the sessions that are most relevant to you. The focus areas will be: Production & Energy, Asset Management, Supply Chain and cyber security.
From the comfort of wherever you are, you can access all content and connect with global industry leaders.
Gain valuable insight free of charge. Register now to join us virtually on November 10 - 12, 2020. Please be aware that the time slots are from the USA, so some of the webinars will be organized later in the afternoon or in the evening for European standards.
Top 10 Reasons why you should join our event
- Today’s top technologies clarified. Coverage of digital twin, digital transformation accelerators and related technologies and their benefits will be definitive.
- Rich content. Outcome-oriented sessions will provide actionable information on disruptive technologies and DX challenges to capture benefits.
- Eye-opening keynotes. Hear the very latest insights and predictions from experts who are accountable for them.
- Learn from industry leaders. Our line-up includes analysts, executives, project managers and engineers from the leading advisory firms, industry groups and end users.
- Find solutions to specific issues. Lean how to tackle today’s critical business challenges from panel discussions that are oriented to attendee-specified topics.
- Meet Yokogawa subject-matter experts. Connect virtually with Yokogawa's top application engineers and solution architects.
- Customize your learning. With several focus areas available, you can attend the sessions which are most relevant to your business.
- ‘New Normal’ Safety and Convenience. From the comfort of a home office or practically anywhere, attendees can access all content using personal computers or mobile devices.
- Free registration. Gain valuable insight free of charge and no obligations.
- Sustainable Added Value. The information flow continues after the conference. Not only will we post session materials online, we will continually add answers by subject matter experts to questions from attendees plus new insights and links.