To all professionals from the process industries: Yokogawa announces the launch of the Co-innovation Tour, an event designed to answer your needs with customzed solutions, cutting edge technologies and to facilitate your operations, from the smooth sailing ones to the bumpy and exhausting ones.
Register now and meet us in Zaventem, Belgium, on June 7 to find out more!
Why should you come?
We will show you around our new office and the unique demo installations we have prepared for different industry applications. We provide catering with tasty snacks and drinks.
Visit us at your earliest convenience on June 7 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
An ideal opportunity to network while discovering the following novelties:
- Digital Transformation & Industry 4.0 capabilities
- Integrated Operations Center VR experience
- Digital control of work system
- Cavitation detection
- Fire detection
- Analytical demonstrations for gas and liquid measurements
- Wireless capabilities
- Latest field measurement technology
- ... and many more
* the activities in the agenda will take place in Dutch / Flemish.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Co-innovation Tour, in Zaventem, Belgium, June 7!