What is CMMS?
CMMS stands for Computerized Maintenance Management System.
We require to keep some average operating ratio and production quality to achieve the planned production. For the purpose, it is the highest priority to avoid equipment failures.
We need to not only take actions to avoid equipment failures and troubles, but also make preventive plans foreseeing them. To meet these requirements, we require the integrated management system which evaluates its efficiency. Such system requires both to enhance maintenance management operations and to improve working flows.
eServ is the ideal CMMS solution for maintenance staffs in plants and factories.
What is EAM?
EAM stands for Enterprise Asset Management. It comprises activities to enhance asset management in CMMS, relating with ERP system which manages maintenance budget, plans, parts inventories and purchase orders.
eServ enables precise status management of maintenance budget, equipment repairs and purchase requests just in time relating with ERP system.
General EAM system derived from ERP tends to marginalize usability for maintenance staffs, due to cost management first.
eServ is based on CMMS system and focuses on user-friendly functions. As a result, it is easy for eServ users to store maintenance information and to utilize them. eServ leads to implement an EAM solution.
What is APM?
APM stands for Asset Performance Management, comprises activities to obtain the maximum profit through the lifecycle of assets. To realize it, APM solutions contribute to the business finance, safety, environment and social responsibility in combination with EAM (CMMS), PAM and other related system information.
eServ plays a role of APM to obtain the maximum profit of business management by analyzing stored failures, inspections and maintenance histories, then implementing the maintenance planning and history for whole plants.
The plant maintenance system supports maintenance operations with foresight. It is also an IT system that analyzes stored maintenance data. The system makes it possible to conduct effective maintenance, improve the safe operating ratio, and reduce costs.
- High cost
- Failure and lock down
- Over-regulation and over-maintenance
- Old production equipment
- Sharing and inheritance of maintenance know-how
- Higher return on investment
- Higher yield and profit
- Lower budget
- Quick and easy
- Yield, business gain, and investment return
- High cost performance, quick and easy to use
- Reduced budget
- Continue using old production equipment efficiently for a long time
- Inexperienced workers become skilled technicians
- Prevent wasted effort
Full guidance for easy solutions
- Analysis based on data predictions from past cases
- Calculation and visualization of costs and status of plant operations
Results fed back to company management
- Tablet integration enables quick restoration from damage to plant or product line
- Identification of key failure events
- Establishment of corrective action and preventive measures
- Sharing and passing on maintenance techniques and know-how
Op zoek naar meer informatie over onze mensen, technologie en oplossingen?Contact