Yokogawa is the leading manufacturer and supplier of process control, measurement, field instrumentation, and plant information solutions for the chemical industry in North America.
Please visit Yokogawa Corporation of America’s exhibit (booth 104, 105, 106) to see, first-hand, the latest innovations.
Also, please attend the following sessions:
"Digital Transformation: The Journey Ahead" to be presented by our Tom Fiske, Principal Technology Strategist at 11 am (track 1)
What attendees will learn:
- What is Digital Transformation and how it is effecting the industry
- What are the benefits of digitalization and how it will provide step changes in performance, efficiencies, safety, sustainability, and innovation
- How companies are implementing digitalization technologies
- Where companies are focusing their efforts to adopt digital technologies for improved operations and innovation
- Strategies to take advantage of digital transformation
"Energy Management System for Real Time Optimization and Monitoring" to be presented by our Oscar Santollani, Senior Vice President, Visual MESA Software Business, KCB at 2:30 (Track 5)
What attendees will learn:
- Economic results obtained from the application of the EMS in refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants
- Integrated Energy Management System (EMS) industrial application that includes capabilities to support coordinated decisions in several levels: operations optimization (online and real-time, either in open or closed loop), offline use for engineering studies and key performance indicators monitoring/dashboarding
- How real-time optimization is solved through a Mixed Integer Non Linear Programming (MINLP) optimizer integrated to the simulator
Chemical plants rely on continuous and batch production processes, each posing different requirements for a control system. A continuous process calls for a robust and stable control system that will not fail and cause the shutdown of a production line, whereas the emphasis with a batch process is on having a control system that allows great flexibility in making adjustments to formulas, procedures, and the like. Both kinds of systems need to be managed in available quality history of product, and to be able to execute non-routine operations. With its extensive product portfolio, experienced systems engineers, and global sales and service network, Yokogawa has a solution for every plant process.
CENTUM CS, Yokogawa's legacy distributed control system, has been widely applied in plants all over the world, providing high reliability since 1993.
Yokogawa offers multiple automation and control strategies, architectures, and solutions for every application size and complexity.
Yokogawa Distributed Control Systems (DCS) deliver the industry's highest proven availability, maximizing performance and profitability.
In-Line Mount Gauge Pressure Transmitter based on the EJA-A Series.
Yokogawa field instrument products includes a complete line of flowmeters, pressure transmitters, differential pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, level transmitters, Fieldbus instruments and safety measurement instrumentation.
Product of Moore Industries-International, Inc.
Originating as the Flexible Advanced System Techniques (FAST) project, FAST/TOOLS today is a comprehensive, fully-integrated SCADA application suite. Powerful and flexible, FAST/TOOLS serves installations ranging from 50-point unit processes to multimillion-point offshore production and pipeline systems that extend over thousands of miles.
Our IoT-enabled Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system optimizes automation and monitoring throughout the entire enterprise.