Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services.We provides comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Yokogawa's Operational Risk Management deals with managing safety, health and environmental risks on both individual and process levels in a reliable and risk-free manner. It involves the end-to-end process of designing, visualizing and orchestrating plant production and business systems.
By combining Yokogawa’s product portfolio and KBC’s consulting services, we provide our customers best practices and domain knowledge that empower them to improve their operations, as well as a digital platform that supports such activities and initiatives. Our Operational Risk Management scope does not only cover partial improvements in the organization, but also optimizations in plant operations to achieve continuously improving safety, reliability and operability.
·Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimize management of supply, whether oil in the ground or feedstocks for a refinery or chemical asset, in light of product market demands. This provides operators with the agility to take full advantage of market conditions.
·Asset Operations and Optimization
- Optimize the potential of physical assets, by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest value products, whilst minimizing variable costs such as energy.
- Deliver small and large capex projects, on time and on budget, to deliver growth and meet environmental requirements.
·Asset Management and Integrity
- Confidently ensure asset reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance costs. This assures the asset always meets expectations and is always available to capitalize on short term market opportunities.
Yokogawa's "Field Assistant" is an enabler for digital transformation of field activities in process plant, such as operator’s round, basic equipment care, predictive maintenance, and so on.
It helps to enhance safety, reliability, efficiency, and seamless communication, not only for work inside individual department, but crossorganizational work.
It consists of simple on-premise server, web client & tablet applications.
The tablet application is designed to work off-line during field activities.
OpreX™ is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation(IA) and control business. The OpreX™ name stands for excellence in the technology and solutions that Yokogawa cultivates through the co-creation of value with its customers, and encompasses the entire range of Yokogawa’s IA products, services, and solutions. With this brand, Yokogawa will deliver integrated solutions that address specific needs and support its customers in their efforts to transform and grow their businesses.
- Can check summary of current situation at a glance
- Can drilldown to find out more detail
- 1-shot (non-recurrent) round creation
- Referring, Analyzing data with various filters & conditions
- Making report and print for submission
- Auto creation of shift report
- Modify/delete/create any type of field logs by web client for management purpose
- Performing necessary configuration
- Network & other initial setting for the tablet apps
- Digitalized field check list
- Field readings input
- Past field reading data indication
- NFC / QR Code scanning for detecting tag name of a device in front
- Adding logs on any devices or plant hierarchies
- Photo / video / sound recorded can be added onto any logs as attachment
- Freehand drawing tool
- Refer to device related digitalized document from tablet
- NFC / QR Code scanning for referring related document of a device in front
1. OM Work Instruction (WI) can trigger an inspection round, which is preconfigured in the Field Assistant
2. OM WI with a step-by-step Instruction & its compliance check, can be sent & executed in the Field Assistant
3. Recorded log on Field Assistant can upload onto OM. It helps for cross-communication
- An OpreX Operational Risk Management family product that improves operability and enhances the quality and efficiency of field inspections -
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?