Liquid analyzers are used for monitoring process chemistry including water quality, providing process optimization and control. Common measurements include pH, ORP, conductivity, resistivity, percent concentration and dissolved oxygen.
Liquid analysis is essential for protecting capital assets including boilers and cooling towers, by preventing corrosion, minimizing maintenance, and maximizing uptime.
Yokogawa is a recognized world leader for reliable liquid analytical equipment, providing accurate and repeatable solutions for maintaining and controlling even the most demanding process applications with unparalleled ease of operation.
Liquid Analytical Sensor Wiring
Use our Liquid Analyzer Sensor Wiring Guide to easily find the correct wiring for your liquid analyzer sensor.
Yokogawa’s SENCOM SMART Sensor Platform is an innovative analyzer platform that optimizes maintenance, reduces configuration time, and simplifies in-field maintenance and calibration.
pH and ORP meters, analyzers and transmitters are used for continuous process monitoring of pH and ORP to ensure water/product quality, monitor effluent discharge, batch neutralization, pulp stock, scrubbers, cooling towers, chemical, water/wastewater treatment and many other applications.
pH electrodes and sensors are the sensing portions of a pH measurement. Various installation options including retractable, flow thru, immersion, and direct insertion. Proper pH electrode/sensor selection is critical for optimal measurement results.
Conductivity meters, analyzers and transmitters are used for continuous process measurement and monitoring of conductivity, resistivity, WIFI, demineralizer water, RO water, percent concentration, boiler blowdown and TDS.
Conductivity sensors and electrodes are used to measure process conductivity, resistivity, WIFI, demineralizer water, RO water, percent concentration, boiler blowdown and TDS. Various installation options including retractable, flow thru, immersion, and direct insertion. Proper electrode/sensor selection is critical for optimal measurement results.
Dissolved Oxygen (DO) meters, analyzers and transmitters are used for continuous process measurement and monitoring of milligrams per liter (mg/l),parts per million (ppm), parts per billion (ppb), or % saturation.
Dissolved Oxygen (DO) electrodes and sensors are the sensing portions of a DO measurement. There are three common technologies for dissolved oxygen measurements: polographic, galvanic and optical. Various installation options including floating ball, retractable, flow thru, immersion, and direct insertion.
The TB820D is a next-generation digital Turbidity analyzer and connects to FLXA402T. TB820D turbidity analyzer equipped LED as a light source, flat window structure cell, new diagnostic functions, ultrasonic cleaning, etc., and they will reduce your maintenance time dramatically.
You can find the best solution to meet the application needs, a non-reagent type chlorine analyzer for measuring free chlorine and a reagent type chlorine analyzer for measuring free chlorine or residual chlorine (total chlorine) are available.
The SS400 MLSS Analyzer is a measuring system best suited to continuously and consistently measure the concentration of mixed liquor suspended solids (MLSS) in an activated-sludge treatment process found in sewage or industrial wastewater treatment facilities.
The DM8 liquid density analyzer measures liquid density of general process liquids with high sensitivity and excellent stability. It has a measuring density range of 0 to 2.0 g/cm3, and unaffected by flow rate and viscosity. Besides general-purpose sensor, sanitary and explosionproof sensor are also available.
An FTNIR allows for a real-time continuous measurement of multiple component concentrations in a variety of processes.
The sensor wiring guide incorporates Yokogawa designed and supported sensors and analyzers across the entire liquid measurement product line.
Yokogawa's wet chemistry analyzers are reliable and used for water analysis of sodium, silica, hydrazine and phosphate, so operators can minimize the increased risk of corrosion and associated component failure It can be reduced and mitigated.
Water Supply Treatment
FAST/TOOLS, STARDOM, Flowmeters, Liquid Analyzers
- Bali's water treatment plant decided to employ the latest reliable control system in order to increase availability and quality of operation.
- Centralized control system using FAST/TOOLS provides the sophisticated and flexible operation.
Problems at the wet end of a paper machine can rarely be corrected down stream. That is why monitoring and controlling pH in pulp stock is critical to the paper making process. Essentially, at every stage in the manufacture of paper, correct pH values play a vital role. Variations in the pH value at the head box have a negative effect on the quality of the paper produced.
To facilitate the accurate measurement of pH, and its presentation as a scale, a range of "standard liquids" or "buffer solutions" are used. These liquids, whose constituents are accurately defined, have known stable values. Although in the preceding text the relationship to hydrogen ions has been made, research has shown, that the activity of hydroxonium ions (H30+) is more relevant.
- Product Solution Catalog (4.1 MB)
- Liquid Analyzer Sensors and Fittings (5.9 MB)
- Process Analyzers Analytical Instruments and Systems Overview
- Product Solution Catalog Applications (2.8 MB)
- FLXA402 4-Wire Liquid Analyzer, SA11 SENCOM Smart Adapter (2.9 MB)
- Electrolyzer Solution Instruments and Solution for Ion-Membrane Electrolyzer Plant Application (3.4 MB)
- Model BA10 Junction box (481 KB)
- Model FF20 Flow fittings Model FS20 Subassembly flow fittings (1.1 MB)
- PH8HG Drop-in Sensor Guide Holder (508 KB)
- Model FU24F pH/ORP SENCOMR sensor (1.3 MB)
- FLXA202 / FLXA21 2-Wire Analyzer Safety Precautions (5.2 MB)
- FLXA202 / FLXA21 2-Wire Liquid Analyzer Start-up Manual (1.4 MB)
- Model PH202SJ [Style: S2] 2-wire pH/ORP Transmitter (293 KB)
- Electrodes - Instructions for placing colour code marks (87 KB)
- ISC202SJ [Style: S1] 2-wire Inductive Conductivity Transmitter with Supplement (371 KB)
- SC202SJ [Style: S2] 2-wire Transmitter for Conductivity or Resistivity with Supplement (1.3 MB)
- SS400G MLSS Converter (3.7 MB)
- FLXA21 2-Wire Analyzer FOUNDATION Fieldbus Communication (2.2 MB)
- PH8USF ULTRASONIC OSCILLATOR (Explosionproof Type) and PH8AL ALARM BOX (889 KB)
- FLXA21 2-Wire Analyzer PROFIBUS PA Communication (1.8 MB)
- Solid Electrolyte (Xerolyt) pH Sensor with Temperature Element (488 KB)
- OR8AX Accessory Set for ORP Meter (477 KB)
- pH Electrode for Fermentation Use (100 KB)
- Model PD20, PF20 and PS20 Compact pH Probe (1.8 MB)
- Wiper-Washing Controller (263 KB)
- pH and ORP Handbook
- pH/ORP Analyzer Selection Guide (726 KB)
- Cation Differential Quick Start Guide (1.4 MB)
- FLXA202/FLXA21 2-Wire Analyzer HART Communication (1.9 MB)
- FLEXA/EXA PH Series Process pH Meters Basic and Products (1.2 MB)
- Conductivity Analyzer Guide (968 KB)
- Process Liquid Analyzer Sensor Wiring Guide
SENCOM- The Next Generation in SMART Liquid Analyzers
Yokogawa’s SENCOM SMART Sensor Platform is an innovative analyzer platform that optimizes maintenance, reduces configuration time, and simplifies in-field maintenance and calibration. Yokogawa is a recognized world leader for reliable liquid analytical equipment, providing accurate and repeatable solutions for maintaining and controlling even the most demanding process applications.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us