VZ20X contributes to the extension and renovation of pump test equipment
Pumps used in water, sewerage, and drainage systems require flexible modifications and additional measurement points in their performance inspections due to revisions and additions to regulations.
In response to these environmental and situational changes, the Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X takes advantage of its compact size to reduce the burden of expanding and reconstructing production and test equipment to suit the current installation environment.
The VZ20X's compact size makes it easier to extend and renovate production and test equipment in line with the existing environment.
- In pump performance tests, with revisions and additions, it is necessary to flexibly modify equipment and add measured items.
- Because rework is resource-intensive, it requires constructing a scalable system.
- The compact VZ20X can be installed in between existing equipment.
- Simply by registering the VZ20X on Data Logging Software GA10, you can easily acquire and monitor data.
- Simultaneously measure a variety of data in a single unit.
- Compact and easy to install.
- GA10 can easily connect to the VZ20X for data acquisition.
- Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
A sample program for system construction is introduced.
*As of April 2022, the Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
- Data Logging Software GA10
60-day free trial is available.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us
Water resources are finite, and therefore contributing to a sustainable water cycle is one of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yokogawa has been providing advanced digital control solutions for the stable supply of clean and safe water, wastewater treatment for protecting the water environment, water loss management and optimization of plant operation for reducing CO2 emissions and running costs. With our leading-edge technologies, dependable products and extensive expertise and experience of diverse water projects around the world, we work with you to provide sustainable water solutions that boost your business and add value throughout the plant lifecycle.
Yokogawa supports a wide range of water control applications in both the municipal and industrial water markets.
The VZ20X Analog Sensing Unit can measure various analog signals at high speed, high accuracy and simultaneously. Isolation between input channels ensures excellent noise resistance.
VZ20X measurement data can be acquired on a PC, PLC or other host device via Ethernet.
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.
Contact a Yokogawa Expert to learn how we can help you solve your challenges.