The UT130 Temperature Controller (1/16 DIN size) is a compact, economical, easy-to-use temperature controller that comes with an easy-to-see large display. The UT130 has a dynamic auto tune and the "SUPER" overshoot suppress function as standard function. The heating/cooling control and communication function are available as optional features.
- Small, space-saving 1/16 DIN package, 48 (W) x 48 (H) x 100 (D) (mm)
- Large 3-digit LED display
Dramatic increase in readability thanks to large LED display with 17.5 mm height digits
- IP65 splash-proof and dust-proof designed front panel
- Universal input for Thermocouple and RTD signals
- Optional heating/cooling control capability
- Optional heater burnout alarm and two alarm output relays
- Standard universal power supply (100 V to 240 V AC) and optional 24 V AC/DC power supply
- Optional RS485 communication function, MODBUS, PC-Link & Ladder protocols are supported
- RoHS Compliant
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
In recent years, the restrictions of ISO14001 standards and HACCP have meant that temperature control and monitoring have become a necessity in a wider range of fields. Together with the demand for high-precision control performance, has come the need for increased diversity in terms of input sensors, control methods, and manipulated-variable output signals, as well as improved ease of operability.
- *Discontinued: Communication Functions for Models UT130/UT150/UT152 UT155/UP150 (333 KB)
- *Discontinued: UT130 Temperature Controller User's Manual (1.6 MB)
- *Discontinued: UT130 Temperature Controller User's Manual - A4-size (2.1 MB)
- *Discontinued: Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), Directive 2002/96/EC (192 KB)
- Control of Pollution Caused by the Product (152 KB)